Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
After beeing linked to : Matic, nzonzi, can , Andre Gomes, Matic, Kross and matuidi. Its clear that the media is No clue who We want.

So different type of players, almost everone - We are efter a special type of player, wether it is a runner like matuidi or stativ player like nzonzi i cant say, but beeing linked to both makes No sense. They are so opposite that its laughable.

As this cm chase continues, and seeing how Big transferfees even medicore players is beeing sold for, it makes no sense we didnt buy Tolisso.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
This club really knows how to frustrate its supporters. Earning hundreds of millions from UEFA and cannot spend $40M to secure the most important part of the field??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
After beeing linked to : Matic, nzonzi, can , Andre Gomes, Matic, Kross and matuidi. Its clear that the media is No clue who We want.

So different type of players, almost everone - We are efter a special type of player, wether it is a runner like matuidi or stativ player like nzonzi i cant say, but beeing linked to both makes No sense. They are so opposite that its laughable.

As this cm chase continues, and seeing how Big transferfees even medicore players is beeing sold for, it makes no sense we didnt buy Tolisso.
This is very true.. Tolisso/Matic would really have been the right buy..

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Valencia are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Juventus and Venezuela midfielder Tomas Rincon.

According to Superdeporte, talks “are on the right track” as Rincon is ready to jump ship to La Liga with “a club like Valencia”.

Furthermore, his agent-brother was in Valencia on Sunday to thrash out personal terms with Los Che.

The 29-year-old only joined Juve in January but was never more than a squad player in his half-season spell.

Such a move for Rincon would reunite him with former Bianconeri teammate Neto.

The newspaper adds Valencia are also targeting Paris Saint-Germain’s Grzegorz Krychowiak, formerly of Sevilla, and Inter’s Geoffrey Kondogbia as alternatives.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Valencia are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Juventus and Venezuela midfielder Tomas Rincon.

According to Superdeporte, talks “are on the right track” as Rincon is ready to jump ship to La Liga with “a club like Valencia”.

Furthermore, his agent-brother was in Valencia on Sunday to thrash out personal terms with Los Che.

The 29-year-old only joined Juve in January but was never more than a squad player in his half-season spell.

Such a move for Rincon would reunite him with former Bianconeri teammate Neto.

The newspaper adds Valencia are also targeting Paris Saint-Germain’s Grzegorz Krychowiak, formerly of Sevilla, and Inter’s Geoffrey Kondogbia as alternatives.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't knew we were linked with him

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We should sign Tolisso at the beggining at the market.The guy just want to come here and was connected to us for a long period of time.But no,Marotta must try everything to buy cheap.Now we will probably buy someone older and weaker than him for the same amount of money,maybe more..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So just like Bonucci?
No, Bonucci did play most passes from a central position with the option to play to either side while this guy can't properly receive a ball, let's it run nearly out of the pitch and then blast it uncontrolled into the defense where no own player can receive it. Pass!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Il Messaggero says we might pay Strootmas release clause (which is 45mln). Some source from Holland is saying the same but even they mention how it will hardly happen.

His words last year: Me at Juve? No, no, no. I'd never 'pull a Pjanic'. Bianconeri are a great team, but so are Roma.

Same source is saying that we're keeping eyes on Manolas. It would be a some kind of swap deal with Cuadrado if happens.

There are still old Garay & De Vrij links. La Nazione is linking is with Astori.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Il Messaggero says we might pay Strootmas release clause (which is 45mln). Some source from Holland is saying the same but even they mention how it will hardly happen.

His words last year: Me at Juve? No, no, no. I'd never 'pull a Pjanic'. Bianconeri are a great team, but so are Roma.
@adRHCP
@Mark :klin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)