Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I watched good number of game last year, i can say he is good but pool has stupid defense line with alot of confusion in the team, lets see how he will do in an organized team
You didnt watch yesterday game i reckon?

Licht-Benatia-Chil-Asamoah was nothing organized. Neymar went past it like a bunch of amateur level defense.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Coutinho is overrated so I dont know why they are so keen about him... as for Dybala - The funny thing is - Juve style Dybala isnt worth 120M as he just isnt justifying this price tag... Barca style Dybala will become amazing and will surely be worth it...

The thing is about our Juve is as long as we play the same way we do it is better for us to sell him and get someone who is stronger physically and is a better finisher - For example I bet Bernardeschi would do better than Dybala in his position despite Dybala being twice the player Bernardeschi is and this is because of our style...
Dybala at Napoli Barca or Real would make your eyes drool

- - - Updated - - -

So you think Nainggolan could join? You are delusional...
Coutinho isn't overrated. He's a solid player with solid performances and glimpses of brilliance. There are players in the world today who haven't done half the shit he's done and are praised by the media.

And unfortunately I kinda agree we don't properly use Dybala. His talent was always evident but he clearly needs something more to be able to reach his full potential.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Coutinho isn't overrated. He's a solid player with solid performances and glimpses of brilliance. There are players in the world today who haven't done half the shit he's done and are praised by the media.

And unfortunately I kinda agree we don't properly use Dybala. His talent was always evident but he clearly needs something more to be able to reach his full potential.
Dybi is a forward, not a CAM

Dybi Higuain
Berna
Marchisio Verratti Pjanic​

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Show me ONE quote where he says he hates juve.

Players say $#@!. Bonucci was talking $#@! about Napoli or whoever for being in Europa league now look at him.
I don't understand what you're doing right now? Is this how mass-delusion starts? Someone goes full retard, no one stops him, and then others read it and say "well if no one corrected him, he must be right, Naingolan loves us."

After the Cardiff final:

“What a wonderful evening,” said Nainggolan.

“I am in the training retreat with my national team, unfortunately others are already on vacation. There are those who are on retreat, those on vacation and those who had a day trip to Cardiff.

“I made this video to reply to some who had insulted me and talked beforehand – you don’t do that. You never talk before the event.

“I just wanted to see if the same people who said those things would reply to me now. I made this video for the Juventus fans, but maybe it’s too expensive to be connected this long. They already spent so much during the game.

“Three days ago you were bigging yourselves up, so what do you say now?”
This next one is a bit vague, and I totally see how it could be interpreted as him actually wanting to join us.

"I am one who has always been against Juventus," Nainggolan said in the video published by Corriere dello Sport.

"I hate Juve, always. At Cagliari I’d have given my balls to beat Juve - at the Juventus Stadium I always drew with Cagliari against them.

"They won the Scudetto against us when we were [temporarily playing home games] in Trieste. I hate them because they always win with a penalty or a free-kick.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What Neymar did in his second goal shouldn't happen, some things are just unacceptable.
We are Juventus, an Italian team, the pride of Italy, it's a friendly alright, but that was Barca and we should not just let it go like that. Not after that CL final. Some players must try harder, or being replaced!

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What Neymar did in his second goal shouldn't happen, some things are just unacceptable.
We are Juventus, an Italian team, the pride of Italy, it's a friendly alright, but that was Barca and we should not just let it go like that. Not after that CL final. Some players must try harder, or being replaced!
Yup.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chill. Was a pre season friendly ffs.

We threw them out the last time it mattered if i remember correctly.

Can't see Bayern fans whining about their 0:4 loss against Milan.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Bayern, PSG and City has shown ambition with their transfer dealing in the last four years.
Not single UCL final in the last four years. Let alone winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

Reach the semis but get knocked out just because that midfilder miss penalty and get red card like vidal did?
So what are you trying to say is that Vidal is bad? Freakin best box to box midfielder in the world, he's taking his team to a better level just by himself. That Real-Bayern clash was more a circus created by refs.

So not like Rincon?
Well. I quess not. :shifty:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Licht-Benatia-Chil-Asamoah was nothing organized. Neymar went past it like a bunch of amateur level defense.
Agree but only 1 starter I saw and hopefully Rugani & MDS there when real action begins. Plus Neymar can do that to anybody and everybody at times and won't see his likes during league play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)