Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
First friendly of the season means nothing.

PSG won ICC last year without losing a game. Then they had the worst season they ever had since Qatar bought them.

I'm fully confident Juve can still beat Barca in CL, especially if Barca still has the like Gomes on the pitch + their usual bad defense.
Dont disagree..re-read my post...notw the media and blowing out of proportion comment.

Friendlies or no friendlies marotta knows what we need to finalise the team. It is whether he can make deals for matic amd cancelo type of players.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not exactly loving our sell first ask questions later tomfoolery every Summer but pre-seasons mean nothing

I still vividly remember our first pre-season under Conte before the undefeated season, where Sporting CP beat us with like 70% possession.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Our transfer dealings have not shown ambition in winning the champions league. Yes, we can't get CR7 or Messi. But we are not even targeting the neymars and bales.

If I were Dybala, I would feel worrried by my club's ambition. I don't want to turn around and see khedira trying to play a useless pass to me in champions league game. I want to see modric floating a defense splitting ball right onto my feet.
Bayern, PSG and City has shown ambition with their transfer dealing in the last four years.
Not single UCL final in the last four years. Let alone winning it.

- - - Updated - - -

We need somebody like Rincon in midfield just 10x better and we we'll be in CL semis.
Reach the semis but get knocked out just because that midfilder miss penalty and get red card like vidal did?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not exactly loving our sell first ask questions later tomfoolery every Summer but pre-seasons mean nothing

I still vividly remember our first pre-season under Conte before the undefeated season, where Sporting CP beat us with like 70% possession.
I was ok with Sporting but Notts Cunty 1-1 in our stadium against a 3rd division team.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nainggolan still hasn't signed his new contract hehe
This is because he wants to join Juve despite saying every 10 minutes he hates Juve.. Come on lets not get into this as it is obvious he will sign an extension and even if he doesnt he will go to Chelsea City United Barca Real (not Juve)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is because he wants to join Juve despite saying every 10 minutes he hates Juve.. Come on lets not get into this as it is obvious he will sign an extension and even if he doesnt he will go to Chelsea City United Barca Real (not Juve)
Show me ONE quote where he says he hates juve.

Players say shit. Bonucci was talking shit about Napoli or whoever for being in Europa league now look at him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5575959 said:
If rumours about Keita's transfer to Liverpool for 85m are real, then i see something like Coutinho 70-80m + Dybala's buy-out clause 120m --> Barcelona and Neymar --> Psg 222m being quite $#@!ing possible
Coutinho is overrated so I dont know why they are so keen about him... as for Dybala - The funny thing is - Juve style Dybala isnt worth 120M as he just isnt justifying this price tag... Barca style Dybala will become amazing and will surely be worth it...

The thing is about our Juve is as long as we play the same way we do it is better for us to sell him and get someone who is stronger physically and is a better finisher - For example I bet Bernardeschi would do better than Dybala in his position despite Dybala being twice the player Bernardeschi is and this is because of our style...
Dybala at Napoli Barca or Real would make your eyes drool

- - - Updated - - -

Players say $#@!. Bonucci was talking $#@! about Napoli or whoever for being in Europa league now look at him.
So you think Nainggolan could join? You are delusional...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Coutinho is overrated so I dont know why they are so keen about him... as for Dybala - The funny thing is - Juve style Dybala isnt worth 120M as he just isnt justifying this price tag... Barca style Dybala will become amazing and will surely be worth it...

The thing is about our Juve is as long as we play the same way we do it is better for us to sell him and get someone who is stronger physically and is a better finisher - For example I bet Bernardeschi would do better than Dybala in his position despite Dybala being twice the player Bernardeschi is and this is because of our style...
Dybala at Napoli Barca or Real would make your eyes drool

- - - Updated - - -

So you think Nainggolan could join? You are delusional...
Why not? He's been at Roma for 3 years he's not married to them. His best friend is at juve. The manager that he credited for pushing him as a young player is Allegri. So what if he said some things? That's his attitude. He rides for his club. I don't hold it against him because I know he'd do that no matter where he was at.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why not? He's been at Roma for 3 years he's not married to them. His best friend is at juve. The manager that he credited for pushing him as a young player is Allegri. So what if he said some things? That's his attitude. He rides for his club. I don't hold it against him because I know he'd do that no matter where he was at.
So why did he reject us while at Cagliari?! Sorry but I just cant see him coming here..
as for real news - are there any?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

Players say $#@!. Bonucci was talking $#@! about Napoli or whoever for being in Europa league now look at him.
:sergio:

If there's one player out there who has been very outspoken about hating Juventus from the bottom of his heart it's Nainggolan... There must be dozens of quotes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)