Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Why have we all come to grips with the fact that Dybala will leave?

A) Is it the way the mgmt operates?
B) Serie a not big enough?
C) Juve not a big club by European standards?
D) It's a logical progresssion having won domestically? So no motivation?
E) Any other reason (please do specify)
Because he's a Barca fan? so he might want to put his skills to try to win for his favourite club. Before there was no opening due to Neymar-Messi-Suarez, now there might be one if Neymar goes to PSG and a transfer would be within Barca's financial capability. So he might want to go there before the position is filled up or before Barca lose interest in him. Also he will get to play with his hero- Messi.

Mbappé also expected to go to Madrid for similar reason of him being a Madrid fan in the recent past and Madrid can afford to buy him. Him going to another club (like PSG) would make that move to Madrid very difficult.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Our transfer dealings have not shown ambition in winning the champions league. Yes, we can't get CR7 or Messi. But we are not even targeting the neymars and bales.

If I were Dybala, I would feel worrried by my club's ambition. I don't want to turn around and see khedira trying to play a useless pass to me in champions league game. I want to see modric floating a defense splitting ball right onto my feet.
Yes, but what if it was Allan?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Our transfer dealings have not shown ambition in winning the champions league. Yes, we can't get CR7 or Messi. But we are not even targeting the neymars and bales.

If I were Dybala, I would feel worrried by my club's ambition. I don't want to turn around and see khedira trying to play a useless pass to me in champions league game. I want to see modric floating a defense splitting ball right onto my feet.
Yes, much better to have Gomes and Matheu.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sportmedia saying that Milan is pushing towards Renato Sanches. It would really suck to see that happen.

- - - Updated - - -

SMS' brother: "Sergej vuole solo la Juventus"

weird source, dunno if it's fake

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because he's a Barca fan? so he might want to put his skills to try to win for his favourite club. Before there was no opening due to Neymar-Messi-Suarez, now there might be one if Neymar goes to PSG and a transfer would be within Barca's financial capability. So he might want to go there before the position is filled up or before Barca lose interest in him. Also he will get to play with his hero- Messi.

Mbappé also expected to go to Madrid for similar reason of him being a Madrid fan in the recent past and Madrid can afford to buy him. Him going to another club (like PSG) would make that move to Madrid very difficult.
Actually Messi and Dybala don't like each other much. Dybala after some international game said Messi is very reserved and doesn't talk a lot.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)