Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
60mln for both, SMS + Keita. Do it beppe
:baus: :tup: I approve. If we can somehow lower the cash component by offering both Sturaro and Rincon, it'd be even better. 40 million + Sturaro and Rincon :donedeal:

Send Lemina to Valencia and add another 10-15 million for Cancelo. Wrap up the Berna deal, and mercato chuiso. A decent mercato. 7/10 :D

Midfielders for 2017/2018: Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio, Bentacur, SMS, and Asamoah

Jul 13, 2010
I am a bit saddened we did not get Anderson for right wing, but then again, one does not harass lazio haha. seriously though, they had/have really good and exciting players

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Thomas Müller alla Juve? E' più di un semplice gossip estivo. Trattativa complessa e ancora in fase embrionale. Il tedesco è chiuso da James"

:lol:

Si tratta

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Beppe and Fabio when informing each other about situation in various transfers use this birth stages to explain.
Fabio, how's Veratti situation?
Beppe, sperm is still in a nut sack
What about Berna Fabio?
Beppe,we can see Federico's head popping out sir.
:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milinkovic-Savic would be better than Matic really.
Matic would be a good fit because he is the type of mid we need
SMS would be good fit because he is the type we need and is a very good player...
SMS for me is a much better player than Matic and... He can still grow and become much better while Matic is probably in his peak and will not become any better... If we are willing to splash 40M for Matic we should be willing to splash 50 for SMS IMO

- - - Updated - - -

60mln for both, SMS + Keita. Do it beppe
and add Sturraro or Lemina to it as well

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Matic would be a good fit because he is the type of mid we need
SMS would be good fit because he is the type we need and is a very good player...
SMS for me is a much better player than Matic and... He can still grow and become much better while Matic is probably in his peak and will not become any better... If we are willing to splash 40M for Matic we should be willing to splash 50 for SMS IMO

- - - Updated - - -

and add Sturraro or Lemina to it as well
SMS has the potential to be world class, but not sure if he can play next to Pjanic as one of the two CM. Isn't he more of a B2B CM? Then again, I wouldn't let the opportunity of signing such a talent slide if we can get him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That`s too much, unreal.
Why too much?! Sturarro worth 15M? so its like offering 55M which IMO he is just that damn good..

I see on Calciomercato that Raiola appointment as Verratti`s agent might make us to offer 90M immediately
Honestly if anyone can help Verratti get out of PSG its Raiola but I see it more Barca than us unfortunately

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
Why too much?! Sturarro worth 15M? so its like offering 55M which IMO he is just that damn good..

I see on Calciomercato that Raiola appointment as Verratti`s agent might make us to offer 90M immediately
Honestly if anyone can help Verratti get out of PSG its Raiola but I see it more Barca than us unfortunately
Too much of happines for us, bring sms + keita and to get rid of sturaro or lemina at once :D

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
SMS has the potential to be world class, but not sure if he can play next to Pjanic as one of the two CM. Isn't he more of a B2B CM? Then again, I wouldn't let the opportunity of signing such a talent slide if we can get him
:agree: he is not DM
but hell, we made to CL finals with Khedira-Pjanic partnership and neither of them was a DM

SMS :tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)