Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What do you guys think of Müller? Dude had an average season and Bayern have officially relegated him to the bench now by signing Ancelottis boy James. He's spent his whole life at Bayern, but honestly if things don't improve for him I guess he's outta there. I'd usually say it's impossible as teams like United are ready to sign him but it seems like the usual teams are already stacked at the #10 position, whereas we are the only top team without one (unless we actually sign Berna after months of "e fatta"), as we play Dybala there a bit out of position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: he is not DM
but hell, we made to CL finals with Khedira-Pjanic partnership and neither of them was a DM

SMS :tuttosport::tuttosport:
Who said we need a DM?! We need a player who can get physical and that could battle headers + know how to attack and defend - SMS fits the bill even if he is not a beast like Lukaku..

Hummels is overrated but better than Chiellini
Dont know about better as I see Hummels more of a Bonucci kind of player than Chiellini kind of player... IMO he would compliment our defense!
If for some reason we go for a top defender Hummels would be a great choice...

sorry to break it to you but chiellini is our worst CB atm, even if Benatia plays in a wheelchair
Chiellini is not our worst CB... He is our best but he is a different kind of defender compared to Hummels who is more of a Bonucci - PS Hummels is defensively as good as Bonucci - Here I said it!

What do you guys think of Müller? Dude had an average season and Bayern have officially relegated him to the bench now by signing Ancelottis boy James. He's spent his whole life at Bayern, but honestly if things don't improve for him I guess he's outta there. I'd usually say it's impossible as teams like United are ready to sign him but it seems like the usual teams are already stacked at the #10 position, whereas we are the only top team without one (unless we actually sign Berna after months of "e fatta"), as we play Dybala there a bit out of position.
Muller?! NO THANKS!
He is a great player and is strong - He might even suit us more than Dybala but he isnt the player we need! Muller to me is a Dybala or him and potential wise I choose Dybala!

Muller is perfect guy to star in a WWII movie.
So True :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)