Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Di Maria is linked with Inter.

We are putting all our attention toward Bernadeschi.

I dont see Real selling both James and Bale in one summer. Bale might move next summer imo when there is world cup and Perez will want a world cup shiner like he did with James then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Di Maria is linked with Inter.

We are putting all our attention toward Bernadeschi.

I dont see Real selling both James and Bale in one summer. Bale might move next summer imo when there is world cup and Perez will want a world cup shiner like he did with James then.
They're all in for Mbappe €130m

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why the hell are we talking about Bale? He isn't even a player who will do well in Italy..

Rather James than Gareth.. But he is to expensive.. We should focus on Di Maria or Bernardeschi.
One of the best wingers wouldn't do well in mighty Serie A.

The Serie A where Suso looks unstoppable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Inter are reportedly prepared to pay the full €40m release clause for Sevilla midfielder and Juventus transfer target Steven N’Zonzi.

@Osman must be devastated.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bale LB, Mandzu LM :tuttosport: @Fr3sh
The opposite would be better, Mandzu LB and Bale LM/LW/LF.

Mandzo will be directly behind Bale to cover him, Mandzo has discipline and skill to play as LB, he will tackle and cover the grounds, if someone touch breakable bale, mandzo breaks them.
Bale got too soft, he's not that young LB that is LM+LW+LF all in one. Mandzo is though

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I personally wouldn't want Bale here, he is on huge wages, constantly injured, over-rated as hell, would cost a lot, doesn't seem like a leader. I would much rather spend that money on Dembele, but BVB are probably not going to sell him this year, but maybe there is hope because of Tuchel's departure.

I also believe that Bale+Bernardeschi is an overkill for RW position.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
copypaste news from tabloids the fastest makes you a guru :lol:

I wish he had more of those Tanu_Mz guys and fewer tabloid spamming clowns
If i want to know whats the news, i log in and check whether Mark or Xperd have posted stuff. So my lazy ass doesnt have to do it.
Since they pretty much cover all the news, they are a good source to ask what has been the most ridiculous rumor.

Lets not insult the people who spend time listing the latest news so you are up to date in 5 minutes when taking a morning dump :tup:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We were so close to singing Bale for peanuts back in the day. I think it was either for free or a straight swap with Molinaro or something crazy like that.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If i want to know whats the news, i log in and check whether Mark or Xperd have posted stuff. So my lazy ass doesnt have to do it.
Since they pretty much cover all the news, they are a good source to ask what has been the most ridiculous rumor.

Lets not insult the people who spend time listing the latest news so you are up to date in 5 minutes when taking a morning dump :tup:
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)