Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The Bale 'wouldn't succeed in Serie A' comments reminds me of how Serie A fans used to or still think Messi or Cristiano won't score 40 goals in the league

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
He will cost us 70-80m if it happens! 29 yrs and he is not at his best form.
90m for verratti › 70 for bale.
He didn't even turn 28, how in the blue hell is he 29 ?!! It's not gonna be that hard for him to regain his good form. But that rumour is rubbish anyway. Way to big salary for us.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Mautidi super sub? who will be his replacement in First Xl?
1/ PSG main formation won't be 4-3-3 this season from what we know about Emery's intentions.

2/ Henrique fired all the ones that were leaking news to the press, so we don't really know who he wants to recruit besides the ones that were leaked by other clubs (Monaco for Fabinho for example=.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Also one of Bale's most impressive performances ever was against Inter. Of course Bale would do well here. I don't like him at all, but it's still Bale.
I love Bale and was disappointed to see him join Madrid, for 2 reasons, the first he'd get overshadowed by CR, and the second is if they did click well they could be the Galactico version of Robbery, but thankfully it didn't happen @BayernFan

I'd love to see him here. I miss the days when Madrid had the Granero's and the Drenthe's and sold their good players for peanuts :sad:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I love Bale and was disappointed to see him join Madrid, for 2 reasons, the first he'd get overshadowed by CR, and the second is if they did click well they could be the Galactico version of Robbery, but thankfully it didn't happen @BayernFan

I'd love to see him here. I miss the days when Madrid had the Granero's and the Drenthe's and sold their good players for peanuts :sad:
The old management would have sold Bale for €40M by now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Bale 'wouldn't succeed in Serie A' comments reminds me of how Serie A fans used to or still think Messi or Cristiano won't score 40 goals in the league
Bale would do well here no doubt about it as for Messi and C.Ronaldo - I dont know if they score 40 or not but I do know it will not happen every year and they wont shine as they do now due to mentality and Im not talking about Italian defenses - Im talking about Italian teams mentality - Take Juve for example Higuain is still the same he was last year yet he didnt even come close to the 36 goals and this is in a better team...
The reason is Juve > Napoli in terms of all around quality but Napoli`s attacking mentality is far better for attacking players and that is why Higuain scored that amount of goals and this is why Mertens who isnt as great as it seems score goals for fun
Callejon isnt such a great player
Hamsik and Insigne are class though..

put C.Ronaldo in Napoli and it is the best chance for him to score 40 - Messi is a different type of player so I see Messi creating lots of goals while scoring at least 20 on the way but I dont see him cross the 40 mark..
Its not that Ronaldo>Messi it is just two different type of players! C.Ronaldo is more of a striker while Messi plays more the Insigne role (P.S I definitely rate Messi way above Ronaldo as Messi is perhaps the best ever while Ronaldo is just a monster of this generation and not every generation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)