Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly Im not a big fan of the CT as I prefer 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-2-1 with one of the forwards as a support striker - it is basically almost the same but the attacker has a more attacking duty - Dybala is dropping back too much so putting him more forward will make him drop less BUT we need midfielders who know how to move the ball and attack as Dybala will drop back if we dont get these kind of players!

Alves said to Dybala move in order to fulfill your potential - Im a Juve fan and I always will but Alves as much as I hate his words and see them as kind of a betrayal, he is actually right!
Dybala at teams like Barca and Real will barely drop back and focus on attack therefore getting into more attacking opportunities and getting better at such situations!
Take Messi for example - If you think he would have perform the same with us as he is with Barca you are delusional as with Barca he gets much more freedom attacking wise - Even Higuain who is a great scorer scored considerably less than his Napoli stint due to our more balanced tactics and Higuain is doing much more work behind than he did at Napoli.

Another thing besides making Dybala become better it will also make us play a more beautiful style of football

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Any free agents anyone would consider this summer? Names include Navas, Ibrahimovic, Pepe, Ghezzal, Ochoa, Badstuber, T. Motta and Clichy. Mostly meh names but crazy how Pepe is on the free, some might disagree but I think he is a fantastic defender and has only bettered with age despite injuries. Definitely man of the tournament when Portugal won the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)