Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It doesn't take much to lose everything in a blink of eye. Don't forget how Milan fall apart after winning CL.

Some bad decisions can set you back for years literally. If we $#@! up with midfield signings for the next season we're in deep trouble. By the looks of it, seeing how we're rather close to Matuidi, I'd say we've got something to worry about.
Nah we are nothing like that Milan in terms of renewal. We will fall eventually. We are bound to lose a scudetto and have a bad result in europe (in the same or different seasons) because that's how sports work.

That's not to say that Marotta and co. haven't been doing their homework.

Schick - Dybala
Pjaca - Bentancur - Mandragora - Orsolini
Spinazzola - Caldara - Rugani - Lirola
Audero​

Our kids are awesome. We will likely fall to a less dominant state, but we won't be left for dead like Milan and Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

I was wondering, why haven't we be interested at all in Bakayoko? He looks good for the role next to Pjanic. A bit raw, but not too much. He could be a good DM for us for years to come..
I wouldn't go for him, was bad against us in both games and is generally less impressive than Fabinho.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I was wondering, why haven't we be interested at all in Bakayoko? He looks good for the role next to Pjanic. A bit raw, but not too much. He could be a good DM for us for years to come..
Well, he is not a DM, he is more b2b with permission to drive forward. Fabinho, on the other hand, fits our profile, but he is gonna be helluva overpriced.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Nah we are nothing like that Milan in terms of renewal. We will fall eventually. We are bound to lose a scudetto and have a bad result in europe (in the same or different seasons) because that's how sports work.

That's not to say that Marotta and co. haven't been doing their homework.

Schick - Dybala
Pjaca - Bentancur - Mandragora - Orsolini
Spinazzola - Caldara - Rugani - Lirola
Audero​

Our kids are awesome. We will likely fall to a less dominant state, but we won't be left for dead like Milan and Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't go for him, was bad against us in both games and is generally less impressive than Fabinho.
Yes, Audero has really impressed me too.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Because he's less talented than most of Monaco star players.

He did shine "a bit" because besides him there was the like of Silva, and Fabinho.

And he crashed in the few games where he had to carry the midfield.

All in all, he isn't that great. Pass.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Chelsea offers 70 mil for Sandro
Barcelona offers 70 mil for Verratti
Barca has no chance to get Verratti for only 70m. As I said, I don't know how Barca is managed, they for the supposed "best club in the world," they are very very very poor if they can't offer more. It's laughable.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Each poster that showed up here telling us about Fabinho was ranting on how Bakayoko was an overrated turd that looked MUCH better then he is thanks to Fabinho.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca has no chance to get Verratti for only 70m. As I said, I don't know how Barca is managed, they for the supposed "best club in the world," they are very very very poor if they can't offer more. It's laughable.
I'm pointing out that we have an offer for a fullback equal to what another club offers for the best young playmaker in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)