Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Like I said yesterday, you buy them and you loan them straight back to the clubs they come from. Because we unlike the other clubs don't need him straight away, we can take advantage of this.

So we match the offer of Roma, Milan, Inter whoever but we let the former club keep the player for a long transition period. They get a nice cash boost, they keep the player and they have 1 season to plan out a replacement.

And 'RIP Pjaca and Cuadrado' is not a good reason

Keita is currently >>>>>>>>>>>> both of them. And Pjaca should be loaned out if anything. He's shown nothing worth giving minutes to over a more established player, and Cuadrado is embarrassingly poor on the ball now. He's constantly recycling possession and ruining most of our attacks.
There is no way that Keita would accept being loaned. If anything we would have to loan Pjaca and sell Cuadrado. Nothing about Keita's attitude suggests that he would take a loan, and definitely not back to Lazio. He even rejected Milan and Napoli because he simply doesn't want to play for them. He is moving on his terms, and his terms are either what he considers a good enough team (us, or now Monaco) or no deal.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I remember we had a chance to sign Verratti but we were penny pinching because we had the best midfield in the world. 1-2 years later, that midfield was gone (except Marchisio). We now in the same situation again: stacked in forward department so we were penny pinching for Keita again. We think we are that attractive to players. Well, I guess we are actually not. And Higuain/Mandzukic are 30 already. We rather spend big in the future than spend less now.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Höwedes will be our final signing. Expecting anything more is being more on the optimistic side.

Giving this mercato a rating of a solid 6.5 to a weak 7. Terrible sales yet again and right fullback is a question mark unless Höwedes can fill in that weakness.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Höwedes will be our final signing. Expecting anything more is being more on the optimistic side.

Giving this mercato a rating of a solid 6.5 to a weak 7. Terrible sales yet again and right fullback is a question mark unless Höwedes can fill in that weakness.
That sounds kinda pessimistic considering we didn't waste money on Schick and Keita; that's 60m right there and Howedes costs us peanuts. I'll still hope for a big-ish signing.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If we get a massive addition to RB or midfield I don't care about missing out on Keita and Schick, cause honestly our attack is pretty much set for the next three years regardless. I always thought it was strange that we were even linked with Schick and Keita so late in the transfer window even after acquiring two wingers.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I remember we had a chance to sign Verratti but we were penny pinching because we had the best midfield in the world. 1-2 years later, that midfield was gone (except Marchisio). We now in the same situation again: stacked in forward department so we were penny pinching for Keita again. We think we are that attractive to players. Well, I guess we are actually not. And Higuain/Mandzukic are 30 already. We rather spend big in the future than spend less now.
Someone actually has his brain switched on.

Let's miss on the best young talents available for reasonable fees because we have a fat 30 year old choker :rofl:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,055
    Atalanta fucked us too with the Bastoni sale to inDa. Beppe pissed at them according to Juve channel Top Planet. Not the official channel. Apparently Percassi to Beppe he wouldn't sell him.

:sergio:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
    We weren't penny pinching, we already had met Pescara's asking price before PSG came in, offered way more cash and premium wages for a Serie B talent at the time. Veratti supposedly only wanted us until PSG came in and lured him away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We weren't penny pinching, we already had met Pescara's asking price before PSG came in, offered way more cash and premium wages for a Serie B talent at the time. Veratti supposedly only wanted us until PSG came in and lured him away.
    We were penny penching for sure. We were offering half share bid for 4.5m plus likes of Buoy and Troisi. It went on for a long time and went bust because Troisi refused at end.

If we valued him enough to want to sign him we would just gotten it done instead of trying for as cheap as possible trades and half shares.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    We were penny penching for sure. We were offering half share bid for 4.5m plus likes of Buoy and Troisi. It went on for a long time and went bust because Troisi refused at end.

If we valued him enough to want to sign him we would just gotten it done instead of trying for as cheap as possible trades and half shares.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Wasn't Buoy who refused to move?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)