Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (113 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
in short, a few years, a few levels and a few 10s of millions

one is a prospect, the other is as close to a guarantee as we can get with our tight budget. not sure we can afford koopmeiners though
Samardzic looks more comfortable on the ball. Not sure how good he is in the defensive phase. Maybe more of a #10 whereas Koop is a #8?
My interpretation of Mottas system is that in the 433 he is playing with a #6 and two #8s in front. The striker (Zirkzee) is the #10 or false 9, and I don't see Vlahovic work in this role. Zirkzee flourishes because he's really good in small areas, whereas Vlahovic is not. Vlahovic isn't great at hold up either, in fact I see Vlahovic as a runner in space only with great finishing abilities

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
For RB Michael Kayode would be great to sign but for some reason we have 0 links. We could also sign a LB, Cambiaso was normally a RB even if he can play both sides.

Bellanova has been great for Torino, more in line with the talent he showed as a youth player, PL teams linked with him.

Jul 2, 2006
For RB Michael Kayode would be great to sign but for some reason we have 0 links. We could also sign a LB, Cambiaso was normally a RB even if he can play both sides.

Bellanova has been great for Torino, more in line with the talent he showed as a youth player, PL teams linked with him.
when i questioned the logic behind paying 13 million for weah instead of 9 million for bellanova last summer, forum experts ridiculed the idea. giuntoli knew better according to them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
when i questioned the logic behind paying 13 million for weah instead of 9 million for bellanova last summer, forum experts ridiculed the idea. giuntoli knew better according to them.
who was that? nobody knew anything about weah, not even our resident muricans. also bellanova looked very raw and we needed a starter. i don't think anyone was hyped for either players

Jul 2, 2006
who was that? nobody knew anything about weah, not even our resident muricans. also bellanova looked very raw and we needed a starter. i don't think anyone was hyped for either players
nobody knew anything about weah was kind of the point. he was a random name without a natural position and promise. guaranteed failure. i brought bellanova up as i thought he would fit in much better as he is familiar to the league, cost less and can play as right back and wing back if needed. most people disagreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 59)