Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (34 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't know if these rumors of 20M for Di Gregorio are true, but I hope we don't blow our budget on a friggin second choice GK. Our midfield needs so much improvement, definitely with Rabiot leaving and potentially even McKennie.

If we go towards Motta and start playing a 4-2-3-1 we need a lot of new players.

Woj
Cambiaso Bremer Danilo x
x - Locatelli
x x Chiesa
Vlahovic

Potenially we need 4 players

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
I don't know if these rumors of 20M for Di Gregorio are true, but I hope we don't blow our budget on a friggin second choice GK. Our midfield needs so much improvement, definitely with Rabiot leaving and potentially even McKennie.

If we go towards Motta and start playing a 4-2-3-1 we need a lot of new players.

Woj
Cambiaso Bremer Danilo x
x - Locatelli
x x Chiesa
Vlahovic

Potenially we need 4 players
bremer is gone. danilo is finished. calafiori + huijsen
left back is tricky. spinazzola if he was not damaged phsically.
Soule must be brought back. Chiesa - Soule - Yıldız
One crucial transfer we need to make is midfielder.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Verratti is finished.

Kroos will likely renew with Madrid, Carlo will always say yes to him.

Jorginho is rumored to be extended by Arsenal for 1 year, if not certain, we should definitely be in for him.

Our midfield really needs an experienced leader.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Verratti is finished.

Jorginho is rumored to be extended by Arsenal for 1 year, if not certain, we should definitely be in for him.

yes it does, but i doubt that Jorginho is up for this role. We need someone who will make our play quicker, Jorginho is a Pirlo type but like 5 levels worse. Its not like Italy with him in midfield is showing any class, I would be really careful in choosing this guy.
We should look for a guy newly coming guy like PSG did with Vitinha imo, since it seems there is no experienced playmaker available.

Apr 17, 2013

How to make a midfield even more disgusting, let's close our eyes and imagine him and Locatelli together, yuck.

This average player and his agent keep urging us to come, the senile old lady is an perfect simpleton for one last big contract.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
yes it does, but i doubt that Jorginho is up for this role. We need someone who will make our play quicker, Jorginho is a Pirlo type but like 5 levels worse. Its not like Italy with him in midfield is showing any class, I would be really careful in choosing this guy.
We should look for a guy newly coming guy like PSG did with Vitinha imo, since it seems there is no experienced playmaker available.
Italy with Jorginho is level up from Italy without him. Stark contrast for example in the last 2 matches with Spalletti when Jorginho or Locatelli played in the center. All his team and teammates praise how he makes them play better.

If we could find a younger player in his prime that could do that we should, but we are broke and have many roles to fix. Locatelli (nor Rabiot) should be our leader in midfield. Anyway, Arsenal will probably renew him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I like 4231, but you need at least some hardworking 2-way players there. if we want to field the likes of Soule, Yildiz, Chiesa in the 3, we can't afford to field an oldie-goldie in the middle, we'd need a fucking maniac killer there to balance it out

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Verratti is finished.

Says Verratti is finished and then proceeds to recommend Fagjinho, the soon to be 33 year-old never was :sergio: :wallbang: :b81:

how-about-no-sloth.gif

tumblr_m218xvyd1V1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Italy with Jorginho is level up from Italy without him. Stark contrast for example in the last 2 matches with Spalletti when Jorginho or Locatelli played in the center. All his team and teammates praise how he makes them play better.

If we could find a younger player in his prime that could do that we should, but we are broke and have many roles to fix. Locatelli (nor Rabiot) should be our leader in midfield. Anyway, Arsenal will probably renew him.
I'd rather try Fagioli there or play 4231 with the creator playing at 10 (Yildiz).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 22)