Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (46 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't see the problem with Felipe Anderson IF the salary and contract length is low enough.

Should be 3m, at a push 3,5m for 3 years at the absolute most.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't see the problem with Felipe Anderson IF the salary and contract length is low enough.

Should be 3m, at a push 3,5m for 3 years at the absolute most.
Am I the only one who is not a bit surprised that you don't see the problem with Felipe Anderson? (IF or no IF, bolded or not...)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zaccagni: Juventus very interested, there was also a meeting with his agent. Now it depends only on a possible Lazio relaunch just over a year before the deadline, but the time is running out and they need a base of 3.5 million per season offer which only Juve could offer .(@AlfredoPedulla)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
All of these speculations make it seem like Allegri will be here next season. I don't get how these transfers will happen without Motta if he comes, having some opinion. The more I look at this thread, the more convinced I am that Allegri will be renewed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
All of these speculations make it seem like Allegri will be here next season. I don't get how these transfers will happen without Motta if he comes, having some opinion. The more I look at this thread, the more convinced I am that Allegri will be renewed.
We are linked to many Bologna players?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We won’t sign Zirkzee imo. And I highly doubt we will just take 3 of Bolognas best players in one fell swoop. Don’t really want Ferguson either. We need a different type of midfielder to him.
It is the same every time a manager changes club. The new club is then linked to multiple players from the previous one but they rarely are signed.

I believe our interest in Calafiori. He's young and Italian, and our defence needs updating, probably with the club planning for after Bremer.

On Zirkzee and Ferguson. Both are crucial to Motta's system, which makes sense why we are linked. I'm not really sure we have comparable players, so if Motta was to come he will either need to adapt his tactics or we need to find him players who can fit his system (not necessarily those 2).

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because our club since Marotta left has been operating without any plan to move forward whatseover. Everything is random and nothing makes sense! So don't be surprised that if these rumours look like they are asked by from Allegri and then we go on to change head coach. It just confirms how random we have been.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It is the same every time a manager changes club. The new club is then linked to multiple players from the previous one but they rarely are signed.

I believe our interest in Calafiori. He's young an Italian and our defence needs updating, probably with the club planning for after Bremer.

On Zirkzee and Ferguson. Both are crucial to Motta's system, which makes sense why we are linked. I'm not really sure we have comparable players, so if Motta was to come he will either need to adapt his tactics or we need to find him players who can fit his system (not necessarily those 2).
I would only take Calafiori, I'd be happy to sign him. I'd be curious as to whether we continue with a back 3 or not with Motta though.

Zirkzee is a fantastic talent but if we are keeping Vlahovic I don't see why we would get him, not only that but he isn't exactly a big goalscoring forward.

I think we need to sign a right back at least another mid (I don't particularly want Koop), hopefully Fagioli returns strong because I think he can be a starter. If Soule gets sold then I'd assume Motta would want to play a 4 3 3 so he'd be replaced by a midfielder. Huijsen would return and be the first back up to the centerbacks along with Gatti.

In an ideal world we play something like this

??? Bremer Calafiori Cambiaso

Locatelli Fagioli

Soule Yildiz Chiesa

Dusan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 29)