Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (54 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think we will sign at least 5 players this summer, Soule will fund a good portion of the marcato

- - - Updated - - -

As usual, no plan whatsoever. Why are we signing Felipe Anderson and selling Soule?
The way I see it Anderson is being signed a back up/rotational player rather than as a starter, and selling Soule to part fund for upgrades in defence and midfield.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
why are we signing players and selling players when we don't even know who the new coach is.This makes no sense, shouldn't the coach decide who stays and who goes, dumb signing and giving soule away, absolute stupidity by this management if this is true.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
why are we signing players and selling players when we don't even know who the new coach is.This makes no sense, shouldn't the coach decide who stays and who goes, dumb signing and giving soule away, absolute stupidity by this management if this is true.
Dont take this the wrong way... are you new been a Juventus fan?

Buying players without the coach's opinion is what we do :p;)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve could purchase Morata in the summer at the affordable amount of between €15M-€20M especially considering the money saved and taken from the sale of Milik and Kean who are expected to leave the club.

[@Gazzetta_it)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'm obviously biased af but genuinely don't know why people wouldn't want Lewis Ferguson here. He tracks back, makes tackles, drives forward with the ball and has a good shot. He's what Rabiot should be.

Especially if we're getting Motta, who will immediately continue be able to get the best out of him

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Juve could purchase Morata in the summer at the affordable amount of between €15M-€20M especially considering the money saved and taken from the sale of Milik and Kean who are expected to leave the club.

[@Gazzetta_it)
I am reading that Martin Cáceres also could be available this summer.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

[@Gazzetta_it)
For those who are playing the "Transfer Bingo"... we already have the Icardi rumour, The Zaniolo rumour and now the Morata rumour... and its only april

- - - Updated - - -

Seems that our transfer season could consist on bringing Bologna players and Lazio rejects…

yeiiiiiiiii

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am reading that Martin Cáceres also could be available this summer.

Morata has 15 league goals and 5-6 CL goals so far this season. That's a very good season, and he doesn't even start every time.

If he is coming to replace Kean and Milik means he is backup. And he is well over qualified for that. Would outscore both's season long output within a month or two.

Or just Miliks, because Kean haven't scored in a year.

It's better for Moratas career to stay in Atletico. Main reason he keeps looking back at Juve option is because he married and have kids with a local Juventina lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 39)