Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (56 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Juventus are one step away from signing Felipe Anderson as free agent, deal imminent! Formal proposal sent to the Brazilian winger, all set to be sealed soon.Verbal agreement at final stages, details being sorted and then… here we go! (@FabrizioRomano)
If we're selling Soule and Chiesa is a question mark, then I am guessing he's not coming to be backup in 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, rather Felipe Anderson would be coming in to replace Weah as wingback.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Juventus are one step away from signing Felipe Anderson as free agent, deal imminent! Formal proposal sent to the Brazilian winger, all set to be sealed soon.Verbal agreement at final stages, details being sorted and then… here we go! (@FabrizioRomano)
If the salary is right it’s a good deal, a formation with wingers seems quite nice with Chiesa, Soule, Anderson and Yildiz. Or a 4231 with Yildiz perhaps as a 10 and with the addition of another signing and/or Iling. Sacrificing Iling for a additional winger would make sense

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we're selling Soule and Chiesa is a question mark, then I am guessing he's not coming to be backup in 4-3-3 or 3-4-3, rather Felipe Anderson would be coming in to replace Weah as wingback.
He doesnt play as wingback... the guy is 30 yeas old, he will be ok to be a backup...

But we do are selling one or two between Chiesa, Kostic, Illing, Whea or Soule

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Also like Calafiori that mid Ferguson wouldn't mind following Motta here. Also under contract till 2027 but another cheap salary that maybe Bologna could be pressure to let go of without much cost. If he was a Wales mid, I might think twice about doing it.:rolleyes2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1 goal and 0 assists, presume this guy is a DM? Not that we're going to pay 50m or whatever for a player anyway.
It'll be less with his dip in form and injuries. But I'll take his progressive passing and defensive work over say Rabiot who's just simply not worth renewing for the money he wants. But I'd sooner that than splash 60 on Koopmeiners who ive always liked just not at that price.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So Calafiori is probably Bremer replacement right?
Looks like Bremer + Soule out and the Bologna trio in (Calafiori + Zirkzee + Ferguson)

You can call it quartet with Motta

Poopmeiners is probably going to be very expensive for us and I think we're going to have some agreement with Bayern in terms of future sale percentage or buyback clause for Zirkzee.

Just predictions based on rumors. I think and I hope I am completely wrong tho.

We need an experienced champion in perhaps both midfield and defense(if Bremer leaves)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 33)