Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (50 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’d sell Chiesa before Soule, but only if I had to pick one. Sell the older, more expensive, less durable guy.

I wonder if all the Felipe Anderson links are actually related to Chiesa’s situation. Put some pressure on him
Agree and disagree here.
Chiesa should be sold for a high price due to tu durability issues but I wouldnt be so against selling Soule.
While he can lead minnows I highly doubt he has what it takes for the leap to a top side.
Similar situation to Orsolini...
Berardi might be different but we may never know that.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
While I do rate Chiesa - He is a 60 min player with fitness issues.
Either fix it or sell.
And of course I wouldnt like us selling him but remove your affection and think about facts: Unfortunately he is not a player we could lean on due to fitness issues so crazy bid - Yeah we should sell
Renewal issues might weigh more on the decision than fitness issues. If he’s motivated to play for Juve, I think Juve will overlook his fitness issues.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Literally any 17 or 18 year old who plays a minute in any semi decent league - immediate transfer rumours, usually involving an EPL team.
It;s the English transfer media. They make a ton of money off these rumors.

And it serves as a form of marketing for the league as it gives their aura that anybody anywhere can upgrade their situation going to England.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a funny transfer article in the English media that was like

"Is it time for Bellingham to face the challenge of the English Premier League?"

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It;s the English transfer media. They make a ton of money off these rumors.

And it serves as a form of marketing for the league as it gives their aura that anybody anywhere can upgrade their situation going to England.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a funny transfer article in the English media that was like

"Is it time for Bellingham to face the challenge of the English Premier League?"
It is a challenge only if you dont play for City. But then any move from Real is kind of a downgrade to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Renewal issues might weigh more on the decision than fitness issues. If he’s motivated to play for Juve, I think Juve will overlook his fitness issues.
Which is a mistake because even if we like some players or not - at the end everything is a profit and loss. even if as a fan I would like us to keep him (Im still aware its not the correct decision)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If Thiago Motta signs then we would play like this:

IN:
Victor Kristiansen LB from bologna - 15m
Patrick Dorgu 15m
Samarsic 25m
Kloppmieners 40m

ComeBack: Soule

OUT: DeSciglio Sandro Rugani Rabiot Caviglia Pogba Kean Rovella Dewinter Athur Barrenechea

Sczcesny
Perin

Cambiaso Bremer Huijsen Kristiansen
Danilo Gatti Djalo Dorgu

Locatelli Kloppmieners
McKennie Fagioli/Miretti

Soule Yildiz Chiesa
Weah Samarsic IlingJR

Vlahovic
Milik

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

IN:
Patrick Dorgu 15m
Samarsic 25m
Kloppmieners 40m

OUT: DeSciglio Sandro Rugani Rabiot Caviglia Pogba Kean Rovella Dewinter Athur Barrenechea

Sczcesny
Perin

Danilo Gatti Djalo Dorgu

Locatelli Kloppmieners
McKennie Fagioli/Miretti

Soule Yildiz Chiesa
Weah Samarsic IlingJR

Vlahovic
Milik

i do not accept

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Either fix it or sell.
And of course I wouldnt like us selling him but remove your affection and think about facts: Unfortunately he is not a player we could lean on due to fitness issues so crazy bid - Yeah we should sell
The club has a fitness issue, that's not on Chiesa to fix.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Either fix it or sell.
It depends on how much we think his fitness issues will continue. It was always likely that he'd have a couple of seasons of niggly injuries after such a bad one. On one hand we could be selling him just as he is getting them out of the way. On the other, this could be him from now on.

I think the emergence of Yildiz had the club questioning whether to offer Chiesa a massive contract or cash in. It reminds me a lot of the Baggio/Del Piero situation.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Chiesa loses 50% of his energy returning in defence and than useless runnings in counter attacks. I dont see mbape, vinicius, salah...living deep in their half.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

IN:
Patrick Dorgu 15m
Samarsic 25m
Kloppmieners 40m

Sczcesny
Perin

Danilo Gatti Djalo Dorgu

Locatelli Kloppmieners
McKennie Fagioli/Miretti

Soule Yildiz Chiesa
Weah Samarsic IlingJR

Vlahovic
Milik

That's a 4th place finish all over again.

You can do better then that.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Keeper
Cambiaso - Bremer - Danilo - LB
Chiesa - CM - Fagioli - Kostic
Yildiz - Vlahovic

With Iling Jr, McKennie, Weah, Soule, Gatti, and others, that is pretty solid. Rabiot will go, cash in on Locatelli and get a B2B. Having one extra attacker will make a difference. LB/RB overlap with pure wingers will transform us. Even when defending deep, wide wingers offer a long ball outlet so we won't be pushed back so far. If we struggle, add McKennie for a winger and go 4-3-3. Not much needed for signings for the new season while we try and rebuild and look ahead to whenever Allegri leaves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 28)