Summer Mercato season 2024-25 (50 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- Did Max stay?
- Did we sign the Alcaraz option?
- Is Huijsen going back on loan?
- Did Rabiot stay?
- Did Chiesa re-sign or sold?
- Is MDS still here?
- Did we sell Kostic?
- Is Pogba still here?
- Will Fagioli stop betting?
- What do we do with Kean?
- Do we retire the #12 for Alex Sandro?
- Does Miretti leave on loan?
- Who comes back from Frosinone?
- Did we sign Anderson on a free?
- Did we sign Calafiori?
- Did we sign Koopmeiners?
- Does Adzic stay?
- Where's Boteli?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A dozen players we get linked who were never going to join us, followed by a meltdown each time.

Some kids and young players from the far reaches of the planet that only Osman and FM players have heard of to be signed.

Decent chance we sell someone for big money to fund a couple of others.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Why there's past, present as well as future tenses?

Also, why we haven't announced Adzic? I read he has finished the medical.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are interested in signing Felipe Anderson as a free agent from July 2024. Juve are ready to offer 3-years contract to the brazilian winger

(@NicoSchira)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Juventus are interested in signing Felipe Anderson as a free agent from July 2024. Juve are ready to offer 3-years contract to the brazilian winger

(@NicoSchira)
Thats a typical Marotta move. Can't say I like the player, but this clearly shows ambition to win now rather than build for future.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly, I dont understand why people here criticize our management.
If we dont have money we need to sell.
Soule - Yeah we can bring him back and try but failure means price plummeting while he is quite rated now and can fetch a good amount.
F.Anderson isnt the type of signing I want as a fan but he does fill the void and most importantly allow us to get the money for reinforcement or reaching financia goals.

Ofcourse Id like us to steal Kvara and play Yildiz/Chiesa Vlahovic Kvara.
But we also need to be realistic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Soule - Yeah we can bring him back and try but failure means price plummeting while he is quite rated now and can fetch a good amount.
F.Anderson isnt the type of signing I want as a fan but he does fill the void and most importantly allow us to get the money for reinforcement or reaching financia goals.

felipe anderson is 31 in a few months. offering him a 3-4 year contract on 4m would mean that he's literally impossible to get rid of without a saudi offer. even if you consider that the team will have to play twice per week next season, so we'll need more depth, he's too expensive and old. he used to have some appeal during his first spell at lazio. now he's just a player to avoid.

i think those rumors are just some smokescreen because for me they make zero sense.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

none of this makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 29)