Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pretty much everything here was good news.

I choose to believe it all

- - - Updated - - -

Except us valuing McKennie at 10 million to use in a swap deal. Any club will make at least that by having an American on their team. He's worth more.
Well we gotta be careful about valuations, so careful it's better to make a loss than lose points :scared:

If transfermarkt has him at 18m, it means we are on the right side of the law!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Turkish talents are unconvincing, thinking of Demiral, Cengiz, Umit and the million Inter flops. Calhanoglu is ok as he was born in Germany.

Pass.
We could think that Georgian talents are unconvincing last year. I dont remember any names before about succesful Georgian player in Serie A, but Kvara turns out as excellent player

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would you be cool with Reyna or nah.
Definitely. Now there's a Murican I can root for. That Arsenal kid, the pseudo American Balogun is another "US" talent I can endorse.

- - - Updated - - -

We could think that Georgian talents are unconvincing last year. I dont remember any names before about succesful Georgian player in Serie A, but Kvara turns out as excellent player
Georgia just wrecked Portugal in the U-21 Euros, a traditional powerhouse in that age bracket. Make of that what you may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)