Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Parisi would be a great fucking signing.

Been impressed with this kid over the past couple of seasons and was hoping we’d make a play for him before one of the other Italian clubs did. Kid is a Juventino too. Sign him asap pls.

Apr 9, 2015
Parisi would be a great fucking signing.

Been impressed with this kid over the past couple of seasons and was hoping we’d make a play for him before one of the other Italian clubs did. Kid is a Juventino too. Sign him asap pls.
Liked him since Serie B, but I have to say stagnated a little bit, was for some months also outplayed by Cacace.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We need a crazy grinta mofo, someone who will eat that turf and leave his soul on the field, like Vidal.

We need a leader and an ultra talented player upfront who can solve games by himself and carry the team on his shoulders, like Del Piero.

We also need a new coach with fresh ideas and motivation for the squad, to bring back Juve DNA.

Without these 3 guys for the start (whoever they are) I don't see us winning the Scudetto any time soon.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zaniolo maybe but its still a bad deal.
SMS - I wish but it sounds more like a Juve fan rather than a regular journalist.
Parisi - Yeah I heard we want him so I guess this one is true.
Woj is going to stay I have no doubt about it.
Vlahovic is likely to leave and in this case I see us getting money and Casadei who is a good talent. Vlahovic`s replacement? My bet is still on Morata but who knows..

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Zaniolo maybe but its still a bad deal.
SMS - I wish but it sounds more like a Juve fan rather than a regular journalist.
Parisi - Yeah I heard we want him so I guess this one is true.
Woj is going to stay I have no doubt about it.
Vlahovic is likely to leave and in this case I see us getting money and Casadei who is a good talent. Vlahovic`s replacement? My bet is still on Morata but who knows..
My bet is on Icardi.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
My bet is on Icardi.
Icardi isnt the best team player so I doubt it. He is also not exactly young anymore.
Morata has affection to Juve. Despite him not being the clinical striker, he performed well almost constantly. Cheap buy, we have money issues, it makes sense.
Hojlund is an option should we want to invest but isnt it too big of a gamble?
And ofcourse there is always the option we get someone who just performed his best season and relatively young and affordable which is still a bet but a much cheaper one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)