Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Am I the only one that is worried about a lousy transfer window coming up? It's been end of May and the only player we are linked with and the DS confirmed our interest is Davide Fratessi.

Most likely we'll lose Cuads, Rabiot, ADM. Those are 3 starters that need to be replaced.
We have no money from europe, have no upper management, no sporting director, and if we sack Max we'll have even less money.

Expect a grim period in the market. Everything else is not realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to get in the mix for Pavard, especially if Allegri or the new coach wants to play 3 in the back. It was reported he'd have interest in playing in Italy, but he was linked to Inter & AC Milan.

I think he's a very underrated and underappreciated player on a club full of big names and stars. With 1 year left on his deal and him only just turning 27, he's the kind of target I'd love to see Juve go after.
Pavard is cool, would be a good transfer for the right price, although getting another right sided defender for a back 3 is not ideal. We are more in need of an LCB.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We're so signing Asensio.

That's typical us.

And yes there's no new strategy, just typical signings and "market opportunities" incoming.

Why?

Allegri as our new chief of sports department says fuck you that's why.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
do these newspapers just assume everyone is stupid? No way theyre making large scale decisions (ie Vlahovic) until a new SD gets hired.
It's not just that.

Bayern just blew up their management as well. Kahn and Salihamidzic were their decision makers and now they're both gone, and only Kahn's position has been filled.

I'm sure they have interest in Vlahovic (and every top striker available), but they still have to put together their transfer plan for the summer as well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fratessi is bang average. If this is the solution to our midfield then god help us.
Depends on price, probably can get him on expensive loan with but option as they will try to avoid Romas %clause. I think he could be useful plus he is never injured, if we wont change it then he could be good addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)