Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We're abysmal at selling so we'll probably cave in.

Meanwhile a PL team will enquire about a 17 year-old Brazilian 2nd choice striker playing in the Montenegro U23 womens league & be told to pay £60M or fuck off.
We certainly are. And I think when we do sell big, e.g. world records like pogba, we are even worse at replacing the gap left behind.

Apr 17, 2013
The Bayern wants to sell Mane, Gnabry and Sane according to Bild. I know it's a mistake, and that I'm going to be insulted (not the moms please), but I admit that Sane at Juve would please me.

Sorry again.

Jul 15, 2006
The Bayern wants to sell Mane, Gnabry and Sane according to Bild. I know it's a mistake, and that I'm going to be insulted (not the moms please), but I admit that Sane at Juve would please me.

Sorry again.
Mané — easy pass

Gnabry — perhaps a full-circle move back to Arsenal makes sense

Sané — not sure he's the type of player we would go for. Was so good at times for City from 2017 to 2019. cc: @Osman

Apr 17, 2013
Sane has that lazy attitude that doesn't fly at Jj. Hard pass.

Gnabry already has the looks for Arsenal with his butterfly belt and his bootcut jeans lol.

Mane can go to China.
The only Bayern games I saw of him this season were against Barcelona and merda, in those games Bayern was impressive, but him especially

Mané — easy pass

Gnabry — perhaps a full-circle move back to Arsenal makes sense

Sané — not sure he's the type of player we would go for. Was so good at times for City from 2017 to 2019. cc: @Osman
We need spectacular players who make the difference on their own, we just have Chiesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)