Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Players that are linked to us and their contracts are near ended:

Singo ( 2023 )
N'dicka (2023)
Pau Torres (2024)
Grimaldo ( 2023 )
Gundogan (2023 )
Sergej ( 2024 )
Timothy Weah ( 2024 )
Marcus Thuram (2023)
Alvaro Morata ( 2024 )

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marcus thuram, N'Dicka and Grimaldo would be instant upgrades for our team. But doubt we will get one of them, only been rumoured to Grimaldo, who is the more gettable and least interesting of the trio.

Jun 16, 2020
I dont believe it but if its true, I kinda want to point out how important some minutes for the NextGen here and there are. 157 minutes played with 1 start in the Coppa and (also due to his nationality) already a value of 11m. Thats good business by al metrics

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont believe it but if its true, I kinda want to point out how important some minutes for the NextGen here and there are. 157 minutes played with 1 start in the Coppa and (also due to his nationality) already a value of 11m. Thats good business by al metrics

give him an other half a season with 300+ minutes, make him score a goal or two, and we're talking bout 20+ easily

i think he's got the potential to be sold for more, especially since he's english. remember how much ogbonna was sold for...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Would be such a dumb move. Won't be surprised though.

Jun 16, 2020
give him an other half a season with 300+ minutes, make him score a goal or two, and we're talking bout 20+ easily

i think he's got the potential to be sold for more, especially since he's english. remember how much ogbonna was sold for...
Imagine if we actually get a good name in regards to developing talent.

For me it still feels like a whole world is opening to us with many financial benefits. I continue repeating that we have a luxury position compared to other Italian clubs, we don’t have any competition in this field on a national level.

Imagine being a talent in Italy and teams are competing to sign you. Juventus is the obvious choice now, and not because you’re a fan or anything but simply because we can promise them a serious project.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
10% of that salary goes to Juve123 for deepthroating him on a daily basis.
Dont worry I will send 5 percent of that money to you for deepthroating Dybala and still continue doing so. Hopefully Dybala recovers his 3 million euros and you achieve mental sanity.

- - - Updated - - -

You're being way too generous

Maybe about 2 euros a day and a bag of rotten salami

Enough for juve123's survival
Don't worry I will be sending you books on Jihad so you achieve excellence in your quest to become Jihadi xperd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)