Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We should sell Kean, so a extra striker is needed.
I agree Kean should not be on this squad. But the facts are that Susan is most likely to leave with no CL on the horizon next szn. Kean will be retained bc we can’t sell worth shit. Plus Kean and shit and we won’t be able to move him without incurring a loss.

But the notion of another spare to be brought in at attack isn’t going to help us in that department.

- - - Updated - - -

He is in MLS.

With @Fr3sh creeping up on him in his garden bushes like IT the clown.
Martín might be top 5 hamsum Jj player

cc @Lion

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I agree Kean should not be on this squad. But the facts are that Susan is most likely to leave with no CL on the horizon next szn. Kean will be retained bc we can’t sell worth shit. Plus Kean and shit and we won’t be able to move him without incurring a loss.

But the notion of another spare to be brought in at attack isn’t going to help us in that department.

- - - Updated - - -

Martín might be top 5 hamsum Jj player

cc @Lion
don't mention my name when you quote ugly players. i need a shower just being mentioned by uggos like u

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Morata :lol: I knew it was only a matter of time before we were linked with that guy again. This club loves to run around in circles.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Next summer #Rovella could join #Fagioli and #Miretti, unless an offer of 20M€ is presented. With the youngsters, #Juventus have a potential treasure of 70M€, excluding the untouchables (Nicolò and Fabio) and one between #Rovella and #Barrenechea. From #Soulé to #IlingJunior, who has raised the antennas of EPL clubs . #DeWinter is liked in France and Germany, whereas #Cambiaso, #Ranocchia and #NicolussiCaviglia could facilitate some signings in Serie A , like #Holm, #CarlosAugusto or #Frattesi.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Next summer #Rovella could join #Fagioli and #Miretti, unless an offer of 20M€ is presented. With the youngsters, #Juventus have a potential treasure of 70M€, excluding the untouchables (Nicolò and Fabio) and one between #Rovella and #Barrenechea. From #Soulé to #IlingJunior, who has raised the antennas of EPL clubs . #DeWinter is liked in France and Germany, whereas #Cambiaso, #Ranocchia and #NicolussiCaviglia could facilitate some signings in Serie A , like #Holm, #CarlosAugusto or #Frattesi.

so many youngsters to sell :tuttosport:

Jun 16, 2020

We shouldn’t sell any of them.

Fagioli, Rovella, Cambiaso should all be integrated in the squad.

For Soule and Iling let’s see what coming months will bring altough to me they’re worthy for the bench and selling or loaning them would mean that we have to invest in a replacement. I don’t see why we should do that if Di Maria (hopefully) stays. Lets take into consideration that those guys will improve over the coming months, progression doesn’t have to be linear but in hand sight it’s fair to expect that with such young players.

De Winter may replace Bonucci. The only fight that is left is Ranocchia/Barrenechea. Don’t know the answer yet for them.

Hans is probably the only guy I’d loan again. Has been out too much

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
To replace #Szczesny in the future, the best profile identified by #Juventus would be #Carnesecchi, for whom la Vecchia Signora would have initiated for some time the contacts with his entourage and with #Atalanta. For the defense #Scalvini is liked a lot, whereas the more concrete objective for midfield is #Frattesi. In attack, should #Vlahovic leaves, the number one objective of the bianconeri would remain #Højlund, but among the alternatives there would still be #Scamacca.

[Corriere di Torino via @AroundJuventus]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i agree with that poster, besides dragusin (who's already out), only kulu and mckennie have a chance to be purchased at those prices. still not bad, but above all arthur, and also zakaria and pellegrini will remain problems to be handled. ranocchia and hans cost nothing, so loaning them out won't hurt, selling them at appropriate prices would be great
surely result in massive points penalties :snoop:

pjaca lol, it seems to me that the guy's been out on loans for a decade. and he still has a contract until next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)