Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
What are the popular platforms football fans use now for discussions?

I guess Twitter but is there anything else more popular?

Anything I've seen on Facebook, YouTube or Reddit is too generic and retarded. Don't think I've ever seen anyone have a decent conversation on them. 90% of it is Ronaldo vs Messi debates or "my team is better than yours".
Discord.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If Hojlund is worth 70M, 30M is a fair ask for Kean, especially if a premier league club is interested as schira claims
Kean is 15 goal striker if he is playing week in week out. 30 million is a fair price but only EPL clubs will pay that kind of money.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Conte was made by Juve
So was Marotta. We gave him a platform and the resources that helped him make his name. He was one of our crown jewels of the last decade and he betrayed us. He can go to Hell.

Agnelli was one of if not the main architect of our post-calciopoli recovery yet he gets treated worse here than Marotta. Says everything you need to know.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So was Marotta. We gave him a platform and the resources that helped him make his name. He was one of our crown jewels of the last decade and he betrayed us. He can go to Hell.

Agnelli was one of if not the main architect of our post-calciopoli recovery yet he gets treated worse here than Marotta. Says everything you need to know.
What??? The guy built a plan for Juventus and was having succes with that plan, then when he didnt want to bring Ronaldo, because he knew that a player like Ronaldo would destroy his plan (and was right) then was betrayed by Paratici who went behing his back in the Ronaldo deal, and then Agnelli listen to that douchbag (Paratici), fired Marotta and put dumb ass Paratici in charge only to have his "Ronaldo" hard on (and fail!!!)

If someone was "betrayed" someone it was Juventus who betrayed Marotta

And yes, Agnelli built the team post calciopoli, but he also destroy trhe team...

He forgot about the team and focus on his Suoer League toy putting us in the center against UEFA
He then put people who knew shit about the team and about managing a footbal team like Nedved, Paratici and Arrivabene and let them make stupid after stupid after stupid decision...And then when he fuck up sooo bad, and put everyone agaisnt Juventus for his stupid ways to make things, instead of figthing he resings to "help the team" and let us in the hands of his coward ass cousing...

He gets treated like he DESERVES to get treated

Last edited:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
What??? The guy built a plan for Juventus and was having succes with that plan, then when he didnt want to bring Ronaldo was betrayed by Paratici in the Ronaldo deal, and then Agnelli listen to that douchbag (Paratici) and fired Marotta and put dumb ass Paratici in charge only to have his "Ronaldo" hard on (and fail!!!)

If someone was "betrayed" someone it was Juventus who betrayed Marotta
More like Paratici went back behind him, and betrayed Marotta. Agnelli fell for it.

Marotta didn't betray Juventus he got sack, and join Inter. I can understand about players cause fan gives so much love to them. But people like Marotta, we cant be telling Guintoli betrayed Napoli. Directors are professionals and not tied to the club.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
More like Paratici went back behind him, and betrayed Marotta. Agnelli fell for it.

Marotta didn't betray Juventus he got sack, and join Inter. I can understand about players cause fan gives so much love to them. But people like Marotta, we cant be telling Guintoli betrayed Napoli. Directors are professionals and not tied to the club.

Yes... thats what I was saying...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Absolutely

Different times. The rivalry was always there but Calciopoli changed everything.
Firing Marotta for an idiot like Paratici changes perspective too. Look, everyone who loves what Marotta did here (which should be every Juve fan), hopes he fails miserably at Inter. But that doesn’t change the fact it was Juve who chose to part ways with him during a long and sustained period of success under him in favour of Tootsie and the Ronaldo signing. I guarantee we’d have hit the 10 straight scudetti mark if we kept Beppe. Instead of signing Ronaldo we’d have rejuvenated the club with signings like Barella in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)