Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lukaku and Vlahovic frontline would be something. Can't recall the last time a big team had a frontline like that, Cavani and Ibra at PSG is similar, but even those guys were both way more technical and compatible, after all Cavani started out as a wing forward. Poland sometimes play Milik and Lewa together, but they're not exactly a big team and that's not a success story either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lukaku and vlahovic won't play together, it's either, not both

i'm not a huge fan of vlahovic, i wouldn't be opposed to selling him, i'd still lose my shit if we signed lukaku. such a dumb move for multiple reasons

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

i'm not a huge fan of vlahovic, i wouldn't be opposed to selling him, i'd still lose my shit if we signed lukaku. such a dumb move for multiple reasons
I actually think they would. Or Vlahovic would get benched for Milik. Either way, we'll probably have two bean pole strikers out there for much of the season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I wouldn't mind selling Vlahovic but only if his replacement is somebody good. If that's Lukaku then we're morons. If we sell him and give Milik starting spot without investing, then we're morons again.

That being said, I think the best option is keeping Vlahovic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why would i hide it? i don't watch french league. however, if some guy moved from striker to winger, and finally to right back at age of 23 and have statistics like 0 goals - 2 assists in 32 matches, that is everything you need to know.
Yeah, whoever implies you're hiding things is ridiculous. The exhibitionism you've displayed over the last few months has been crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)