Summer Mercato season 2023-24 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Huh? Napoli stripped and sold off? They only lost one noteworthy player. Milan have strengthened and Inter hasn't weakened at all - they added Thuram and Fratessi. Meanwhile, we're still shit and we have a garbage coach who wants Lolcacku and some other old expired trash that he craves. If anything, we will struggle to finish in the top 3 positions, but 4th place should be achievable, considering how pathetic the rest of the league is and the fact that we don't have any European committments. However, if Lazio or Roma add more quality to their respective squads, we could be in trouble. Our defense and wide positions (fullbacks and wingers) are mediocre at best.
Kim was a massive part of their backline and it'll be an very hard task to properly replace a top CB. He literally won them points single-handedly on more than a few occasions last season with his stability to their backline. And they lost their manager who was the first coach in awhile to actually focus their talent into playing well for a whole season. I think we'll see at least one more sale of a key player with no additions made yet. Unless you're a big Raspadori fan in which case god have mercy on your soul.

Inter lost the only actual keeper they had in Onana as well as Bozo and Skriniar. And a ton of their depth like Bellanova, D'Ambrosio, and Acerbi. Death by a thousand cuts.

Time will tell. You might be right, I might be right. Welcome to world football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Huh? Napoli stripped and sold off? They only lost one noteworthy player. Milan have strengthened and Inter hasn't weakened at all - they added Thuram and Fratessi. Meanwhile, we're still shit and we have a garbage coach who wants Lolcacku and some other old expired trash that he craves. If anything, we will struggle to finish in the top 3 positions, but 4th place should be achievable, considering how pathetic the rest of the league is and the fact that we don't have any European committments. However, if Lazio or Roma add more quality to their respective squads, we could be in trouble. Our defense and wide positions (fullbacks and wingers) are mediocre at best.
All of our riVALs weakened themselves

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Am I the only one literally scared that we added only one player and we will basically start the season in 20 days with almost same team as last year?

No you are not. I'm scared we haven't replaced Di Maria, havent improved cental defence (was hoping we would sign Scalvini). No real fullback additions (except converted winger Weah), that was our biggiest weakness.

Most rumours seems for were we have the most depth, CMs and CFs.

I understand we are semi broke, but its scary we doing so little so far. Weah and Rovella coming back from loan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No you are not. I'm scared we haven't replaced Di Maria, havent improved cental defence (was hoping we would sign Scalvini). No real fullback additions (except converted winger Weah), that was our biggiest weakness.

I understand we are semi broke, but its scary we doing so little so far. Weah and Rovella coming back from loan.
Hate to break it to you but de winter will be the defensive 'upgrade' at least on bonucci

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Mercato Nonsense = Mercato Juventus
Giuntoli isnt stupid and neither is De Winter. It's one thing to say theres no room for him at Juve (there is) but its another to send him to serie B after spending last season in A. How would that help his development in any way? (rhetorical question)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Am I the only one literally scared that we added only one player and we will basically start the season in 20 days with almost same team as last year?
Im not, I expected us to sell before buying. I'm more scared that we haven't played a single friendly and our fitness levels are close to 10% whereas most teams by now are at 50-60%

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Giuntoli isnt stupid and neither is De Winter. It's one thing to say theres no room for him at Juve (there is) but its another to send him to serie B after spending last season in A. How would that help his development in any way? (rhetorical question)
the coin is in the air on that one…

- - - Updated - - -

Why would he? He just spent a successful loan at Empoli? Why take a step back?
don’t know… Juventus… nothing surprise me at this point

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
the coin is in the air on that one…
based on what? He ran two different lower level clubs that earned promotions and was the main architect of the two most entertaining serie A clubs in recent memory, one winning a scudetto with a budget significantly lower than Juve (with also zero debt.) He's succesfully run every club he's been in charge of.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Just waiting for Juve to reinstate bonucci with a contract extension now :D
sad part is… I can see it happening

- - - Updated - - -

based on what? He ran two different lower level clubs that earned promotions and was the main architect of the two most entertaining serie A clubs in recent memory, one winning a scudetto with a budget significantly lower than Juve (with also zero debt.) He's succesfully run every club he's been in charge of.
Sorry… my faith in anyone working for Juventus in this moment is 0 until they prove me wrong…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)