Summer mercato 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think this mercato is over. Don't see anyone coming. I hope Kulu stays.

Obviously it's a mercato to forget overall. Now let's hope we can make it work.

Let's hope Allegri comes up with a system that makes the most of the teams strengths which I consider to be on the attacking wings. In the meantime I hope Locatelli can impress and we see some improvements in players like Arthur, McKennie and Rabiot. (I don't have any hopes for Benta and Berna)

Hopefully we can still make the top 4 and get through the UCL group stage. That is our realistic goal this year and considering our mercato and squad... Would be a success

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Today’s meeting with Pjanic’s agent didn’t make any progress. Juventus also spoke with Fali Ramadani about Vlahovic, who could be the main target for the club in the next summer depending on the results achieved this year . (Nicola Balice)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think this mercato is over. Don't see anyone coming. I hope Kulu stays.

Obviously it's a mercato to forget overall. Now let's hope we can make it work.

Let's hope Allegri comes up with a system that makes the most of the teams strengths which I consider to be on the attacking wings. In the meantime I hope Locatelli can impress and we see some improvements in players like Arthur, McKennie and Rabiot. (I don't have any hopes for Benta and Berna)

Hopefully we can still make the top 4 and get through the UCL group stage. That is our realistic goal this year and considering our mercato and squad... Would be a success
This post right here i'm afraid is so much more accurate than many of us would have thought or hoped, i think you might have just missed mentioning the cherry on the cake which is getting rid of Demiral and loaning out Dragusin to eventually just keep hold of Rugani... that is another massive blow that could take expectations for this season to an even new low, hopefully Danillo will prove himself to be a very reliable CB on his day when needed so we can see as little as possible of Daniele afterall.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
4/10 Mercato.

Goalkeeping is an area of concern. Woj seems to have regressed and Perin isn't exactly a confidence inspiring first choice keeper, were he to replace the Whimsical Woj. The departure of Buffon, even at 40, makes this a weaker department compared to last season.

Defense is older and probably worse off than last season. Demiral gone, Raguni and De Shitlio coming back is the stuff of nightmares. Pellegrini is a dud.

Midfield is slightly better with the addition of Locatelli, but the same garbage we had last year is still here. The Benign Bosnian doesn't really change much - yes, he adds experience and can pass the ball and take freekicks, but he's older and even slower and more static than before (if that was even possible).

Attack significantly downgraded with the departure of the Diva. Kaio and Kean will only add to the inconsistency and uncertainty surrounding the attacking unit. We have to hope Chiesa and Cuadrado have stellar years, and that Dybala can stay consistent and healthy.

Yes, I know Covid has impacted our finances, but it has done the same for 95% of the clubs out there. I also realize the departure of Ronaldo so late wrecked our plans, but we should've been planning for that eventuality regardless. The management were too slow and reactive instead of being proactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)