Summer mercato 2021-22 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Juventus will make an attempt to sign Pjanic again today. Icardi will remain a target for the future after 3 attempts made and Psg not even responding (Sportitalia - Pedulla)
Italian teams are finally entering 21st century with transition to faster and more physical play. Except Juve that is looking to base its game on Pjanic so we can have 5 minute buildups for each attack and then defend on the 16m line.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why we dont go for prime age players with postponed payment ? we can recover that in the future by selling some of our midfielders
Like Saul, I think Chelsea want to loan him, but Atletico want 35-40m obligation

I think we can take this instead of Pjanic, if we get the 40m transfer fee spread it to 5 years. We will have capital increase in December, we won't need to pay til next year. and come next year we can sell like Rabiot,Arthur, Benta, Kennie too for coverage of this transfer. and with our current mid, he will become one of the best if not the best, getting playing time, perform and increase his value (for next profit)
Because he comes with high wages too probably asking for 7m or something.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Does anyone know how we stand in terms of the squad and how many players we can register for Serie A and CL? It seems to me like Pjanic's transfer makes no sense, there's no room whatsoever to bring him in.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why we dont go for prime age players with postponed payment ? we can recover that in the future by selling some of our midfielders
Like Saul, I think Chelsea want to loan him, but Atletico want 35-40m obligation

I think we can take this instead of Pjanic, if we get the 40m transfer fee spread it to 5 years. We will have capital increase in December, we won't need to pay til next year. and come next year we can sell like Rabiot,Arthur, Benta, Kennie too for coverage of this transfer. and with our current mid, he will become one of the best if not the best, getting playing time, perform and increase his value (for next profit)
Because we don't have the monies right now and it's too late in the window. We got Loca and need experience. All good having a young team, I'm very happy about that but we need some experience in the midfield.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Does anyone know how we stand in terms of the squad and how many players we can register for Serie A and CL? It seems to me like Pjanic's transfer makes no sense, there's no room whatsoever to bring him in.
We have so many donkeys in midfield that you can safely exclude 3 of them without any quality drop. For starter you can exclude Bentancur and Arthur (he won’t play till mid November probably anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)