Summer mercato 2021-22 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Also, United sold Dan James for 28 m Euro after signing Ronaldo. Fucking 28m euro that we needed, yet they give us 15m
Man city wanted him for free atleast we are getting 23 million

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus insist with the “green line”: young players with potential, salaries under control. The target is to create a group (with many Italians) that can grow over the years while adding top players time to time.Juve insist they have competitive squad to compete in the champions league and serie a.(Guido vaciago)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Ronaldo to Manchester for 15mln€ payable in 5 financial years, which might be increased, up to a maximum of 8mln€. This operation generates a negative economic impact of approximately 14mln€ on the 2020/2021 financial year.(Juventus.com)
This is the proof for everyone out there that the club was willing to sell him.

Romano got the numbers right, he was the first to report these. He also said that Juve is pretty much guaranteed to fetch 20m out of this, so 5m of bonuses are easily reachable it seems.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This is the proof for everyone out there that the club was willing to sell him.

Romano got the numbers right, he was the first to report these. He also said that Juve is pretty much guaranteed to fetch 20m out of this, so 5m of bonuses are easily reachable it seems.
As soon as Ronaldo scores his free kick goal or man utd win the premier league we will get that 8 million bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have announced the arrival of Moise Kean on a 2-year loan deal for €7m with obligation to buy at €28m + €3m bonus.(juventus)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As soon as Ronaldo scores his free kick goal or man utd win the premier league we will get that 8 million bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have announced the arrival of Moise Kean on a 2-year loan deal for €7m with obligation to buy at €28m + €3m bonus.(juventus)
Yet another deal where the final price is worse than the rumour. Happens every time.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Depends on which way you look at it Man city did not want to pay any fees but we were desparate to get rid of him
I mean that the final price is worse than the rumour as we approach completion. I don't think we'd have let him go to City for nothing, it would have been too big a capital loss.

It has happened for years regardless of us buying or selling.

On Ronaldo when it looked likely he was going to Man Utd it was 28 or 30m. Locatelli was 35m at near completion. Kean was 25m.

I struggle to think of any deal where the final price has been better than the rumour the day before completion.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Man city wanted him for free atleast we are getting 23 million

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus insist with the “green line”: young players with potential, salaries under control. The target is to create a group (with many Italians) that can grow over the years while adding top players time to time.Juve insist they have competitive squad to compete in the champions league and serie a.(Guido vaciago)
tumblr_pq2cayrGxM1xc5tgxo1_500.gif

5d77ab128b640.jpg

Arthur.jpg

d1912f3e16be30489b15f5e83744a34b.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I mean that the final price is worse than the rumour as we approach completion. I don't think we'd have let him go to City for nothing, it would have been too big a capital loss.

It has happened for years regardless of us buying or selling.

On Ronaldo when it looked likely he was going to Man Utd it was 28 or 30m. Locatelli was 35m at near completion. Kean was 25m.

I struggle to think of any deal where the final price has been better than the rumour the day before completion.
Maybe that also depends on your financial position Psg can turn down 180 million bid for mbappe whose on last year we cant also i think there are good sporting directors in italy which we should look at rather than promoting somebody who doesnt have the experience

- - - Updated - - -

Final meeting between Juventus and Miralem Pjanic is scheduled for 12pm: the Bosnian wants to return to Turin, but there are significant financial obstacles.Allegri wants him back.(tvdellosport)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
FC Porto & Juventus in talks for Aliou Traoré
RMC Sport report that deadline day negotiations are on with Juventus, as well as FC Porto, over the possible transfer of 20-year-old French youth international midfielder Aliou Traoré.
The youngster is a free agent after leaving Manchester United, and held talks for several weeks this window with FC Basel, before a deal failed to be reached.
???

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe that also depends on your financial position Psg can turn down 180 million bid for mbappe whose on last year we cant also i think there are good sporting directors in italy which we should look at rather than promoting somebody who doesnt have the experience
I'm not really speaking about our position just stating that every deal we do is worse than the rumour. There may be reasons behind it but one day it would be nice to be favourable to the rumour.

May 26, 2016
FC Porto & Juventus in talks for Aliou Traoré
RMC Sport report that deadline day negotiations are on with Juventus, as well as FC Porto, over the possible transfer of 20-year-old French youth international midfielder Aliou Traoré.
The youngster is a free agent after leaving Manchester United, and held talks for several weeks this window with FC Basel, before a deal failed to be reached.
???
just give me any midfielder with two feet and a dick at this point.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yet another deal where the final price is worse than the rumour. Happens every time.
Apart from Union buying Pogba back for a big sum of money, which other club bought their own players that they didn't know what to do with? I can't think of other clubs than Juventus.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our midfield is easily the worst amongst the top clubs in Italy, and definitely compared to other European powers. To put things into perspective, in 2015 we had, arguably, the best midfield in Europe. Today, a mere six years later, we don't even have the best midfield in Italy, let alone Europe. In fact, our midfield is probably top 7 in the division at best, and possibly in the top 20 among European teams.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Apart from Union buying Pogba back for a big sum of money, which other club bought their own players that they didn't know what to do with? I can't think of other clubs than Juventus.
With a different person in charge of transfers, I don't see the problem here.

It's not like the same idiot sold him and then brought him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)