Summer mercato 2021-22 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The biggest issue we have is getting rid of players first and foremost.

I would like to see the back of Ramsey, Bentancur, Bernardeschi and Rabiot and bring in 2 world class midfielders. Problem is, nobody wants those players for various reasons.

I don't mind Morata but now he is practically our first choice number 9 - and to be frank, he is just not that reliable.

Given that our management was clearly not prepared for a Ronaldo exit (even though the signs have been there for a while) and because we can't clear out our unwanted players, it is hard to go out and bring in big names that would lift this team quality wise.

At this point, I am all for Pjanic as we only have to pay half his wages. Only because in my opinion, he is somewhat a known quantity and can take the regista role while moving Locatelli to a more box to box role. Witsel carries too many uncertainties not the least of which concerns his recent injury.

Unfortunately, the only way this squad is truly going to clense itself (assuming Cherubini is on the right track of course) is to wait for these contracts to expire so that they can just go away.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Ihattaren is actually a low cost potential high reward player. Before the German coach Schmidt came to PSV he was the biggest talent on the dutch pitches.

There was a constant nagging by journalists at his head because he could choose for both the dutch and the marrocan national team.. this of course was frustrating. Then suddenly his father passed away.

Him leaving Netherlands and PSV might relaunch his career and he could become an amazing football player. He needs to rediscover himself and he should train a bit harder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)