Summer mercato 2021-22 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
@singus ,
Unfortunately, life is simpler than that.
You can not expect to buy a starter mf from a league out of Europe's top leagues. you will not find a hidden superstar CM in Greece or something like that.
After this understanding, your list is not that long, and you don't need massive scouting, rather then that you need smart strategy, connections, and money.

I think we missed the likes of Barella, Kessie, or even Vidal, Sensi or Brozo but as time stands now - we don't really have better options than Pjanic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I would be careful in wishing Pjanic back. If I remember correctly, he started to get benched by the useless likes of Rabiot and Bentancur. So to say that it is a fact that he is an upgrade, is a bit of a stretch I would say. I wouldnt bet on that myself.
He barely cant run anymore I guess, cant tackle, his last known trademark was backpassing and standing on a line between Chiellini and Bonucci not sure what to do next.

I get it that we as fans cant spend weeks looking into actual alternatives, but how come every other team in Serie A and the other top 5 leagues, with ease can find decent to top midfielders season after season. Why must we resort to an old list of players who played for our team in the last 5 years? Dont we have scouts? Dont we watch football in our club?
You, my friend, are the voice of reason in this forum

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know what the surprise is it going be Pjanic Witsel or somebody else

- - - Updated - - -

Barcelona have offered Aguero to Juventus. [TuttoSport]

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri really wants Icardi, the club is trying but agreeing on a deal with only 3 days left is very difficult.(Calciomercato)

Jun 16, 2020
You know what I can’t stand about this club? At others clubs when you suck you get frozen out, thanks for trying but it stops here. At Juventus we’re like the most forgiving people allowing players years and years. That we still have to witness De Sciglio, Rabiot and accept that Ramsey will spend his third season at J Medical is beyond understanding. And yes I understand the big wages are a problem but we didn’t try at all this summer.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You know what I can’t stand about this club? At others clubs when you suck you get frozen out, thanks for trying but it stops here. At Juventus we’re like the most forgiving people allowing players years and years. That we still have to witness De Sciglio, Rabiot and accept that Ramsey will spend his third season at J Medical is beyond understanding. And yes I understand the big wages are a problem but we didn’t try at all this summer.
Do you remember Emre can he refused to leave before we left him out of the CL squad and he left in January

Jun 8, 2021
.... Bentancur, Rugani, Bonucci...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We went from looking forward to game after Ronaldo departure and great mercato, what a diff between Tici and Bini to every player being Serie B level.

What a big diff 90 (or more like 45) mins makes.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
You know what? Our teams just simply shit so bring on Icardi. But who the fuck is going to feed him chances from midfield?
We do also need DMC who protect the defense and can read the game

Our concede goal last night show that. The ball first go to their midfield in the center which release Bandinelli when Cuad already going forward. Nobody blocked/press it when the ball release to Bandinelli

Then Cutrone chance. Dybala lost the ball and Cutrone is all alone in the center and pick his spot to shoot

It also happen in the first Udinese goal. When Arslan is shoot, Nobody followed him and get the rebound ball first, then Szczesny foul Arslan which got to the ball first

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is embarrassing
Fucking gross. That is why any competent team doesn't give coaches to much power, it's an amateur move. We need to be more like Bayern or Real and have a top-down approach.
How? That's a great deal for Icardi, who's better than Kean (diff level altogether) and more consistent than Morata (ie also better except for maybe in CL).

Only issue is what are we going to do with 5 strikers (assuming we're still signing Kean? just reading mercato news now).

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If we want stop gap Joao Pedro (Cagliari) is more interesting.
Allegri talked about us as not being a team. Recruiting one player which not helping to build up and also known as a selfish player would be a ig mistake

- - - Updated - - -

How? That's a great deal for Icardi, who's better than Kean (diff level altogether) and more consistent than Morata (ie also better except for maybe in CL).

Only issue is what are we going to do with 5 strikers (assuming we're still signing Kean? just reading mercato news now).
Icardi is not the same player after knee ligament last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)