Summer mercato 2021-22 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Raiola is definitely an advantage. The league is an advantage too. Look what it did to Lukaku. Their interest in him is an advantage. And financially, the will to pay him is also one. Juventus can compete with any team here because with big salaries, the dollar advantage from the growth decree is bigger. Let’s say PSG offers him €30M net. That’s €55M gross. For Juventus it’s closer to €40M gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you not think Halland will be marketable enough to where the growth decree won't be used?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
Do you not think Halland will be marketable enough to where the growth decree won't be used?
Doubtful. Ronaldo earns an obscene amount on endorsements. He’s the most followed person on Instagram. Haaland is a great number 9 but comparison both him and Mbappe to Ronaldo and Messi is doing them both a disservice. Neither will be as good. And most importantly re: Ronaldo neither look like Ronaldo. His endorsements aren’t only due to his abilities lol

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Doubtful. Ronaldo earns an obscene amount on endorsements. He’s the most followed person on Instagram. Haaland is a great number 9 but comparison both him and Mbappe to Ronaldo and Messi is doing them both a disservice. Neither will be as good. And most importantly re: Ronaldo neither look like Ronaldo. His endorsements aren’t only due to his abilities lol

Haaland is hot as hell what are you smoking?

no but seriously, he doesn’t even look human. That has its own appeal.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Looking at our super friends over at Spain, I think the ones they might be happy or ok to give to away are Jovic and Mariano. The latter they'd do everything to get rid of. Barcelona have nobody, Hazard is no forward, unless Allegri was serious about chiesa being our new forward. Our options look bleak. Kean got sent off in the EFL match for Everton and is not in Everton's squad against Brighton, but speculation will increase and I guess its a deal that probably won't take long.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
instead of worrying about a super forvet, focus on fixing the midfield. this is the chance now that wages are cleared up. get savic

with savic and mckennie and even a fit ramsey you have goal scoring midfielders.

would help if he had a good target man to hold up the ball. wish we could also get duvan zapata

Mar 3, 2014

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We are saving for next summer cuz we have no fucking money...it is diabolical at the moment.

Bring in kean, build on the young group....we can still win SerieA, not easily but we still can. Meanwhile hopefully we start generating cash again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
loan deal for a forvet only pls.

also get savic and malinvosky for midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Taremi? Good striker, but I doubt he could follow Juve’s professional standards.
i agree, but then again douglas costa, caseres and vidal made careers in juve. so who knows

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Man I love Ruslan Malinovsky..ever since Papu Gomez left, he has been getting better and better.. I also use Atalanta in Soccer Manager, him, Miranchuk and Pasalic are so good for my virtual team I start watching them in real life and they dont disappoint, mostly Pasalic and Ruslan..How has Atalanta been able to get these gems, Gasp really has a great eye for talent..

I think we should somehow really try for VDB, he will still be getting less chances all my Manu friends say the same thing, he is just super slow but has great passing abilities but Ole just wants fast pace football, Max can get the best of him with Loca and Mckennie/Rabiot..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Juventus only got around 15M€ from the sales of Ronaldo, generating a loss in the financial books of around 13-14M€ but saving around 50M€ before tax for his salary (instead of 60M€ if he would have left at the beginning of July) ⚫️⚪️ @guido_vaciago

Mar 3, 2014
Juventus only got around 15M€ from the sales of Ronaldo, generating a loss in the financial books of around 13-14M€ but saving around 50M€ before tax for his salary (instead of 60M€ if he would have left at the beginning of July) ️ @guido_vaciago
Its variable depending on bonuses so that loss likely ends up being €8M but it could be even less. As for the salary, that sounds right.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Juventus only got around 15M€ from the sales of Ronaldo, generating a loss in the financial books of around 13-14M€ but saving around 50M€ before tax for his salary (instead of 60M€ if he would have left at the beginning of July) ⚫️⚪️ @guido_vaciago
Makes sense with the wages, 2 months here so we already paid the 10m, but hope he is wrong and we did get 29m

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It cannot be excluded that CR7 agreed to drop some wages to facilitate the move too.

It matters very little though. We're in huge plus here, saving up so much.

Now get Kean done and offload finally those kids like Dragusin, Fagioli and Ranocchia. Seems like they won't find any space here. I'd assume that Pellegrini will be loaned out too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So much for selling on our terms. United and Ronaldo were more desperate for the move, it's premature of us to accept first bid. All we had to do was use the next day to begin our own search for a replacement. We don't know of course how this panned out on our side but from the reports once again pathetic ability to sell. Regardless of who takes reign be it beppe, Tici or Cherrubini we seriously don't know how to sell. In hindsight it doesn't matter too much because we saved a lot and risked him going free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)