Summer mercato 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So.. We have yet to be linked with a proper replacement - Im starting to think the replacement is actually a bench player and that Ronaldo money is going to be used for FFP or something

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Manchester City have not yet made an offer for Cristiano Ronaldo. Evaluations underway in Manchester. Probable scenario: offer and closing of the deal. But among the alternative hypotheses, a (sensational) resolution between CR7 and Juve cannot be excluded.(Lucabianchin7)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Cristiano could terminate his Juventus contract before leaving. There's still no offer from Manchester City yet.Mendes is trying his best [Gazzetta]
Wait, we might still bend over and terminate his contract? I tought everyone yesterday was reporting that there is 25-30m offer on the table.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In yesterday’s meeting, not only did Juventus and Raiola discuss about Moise Kean they also talked about the situation of Paul Pogba with a view to a potential return to Juventus for the Frenchman.(La Repubblica)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Cristiano could terminate his Juventus contract before leaving. There's still no offer from Manchester City yet.Mendes is trying his best [Gazzetta]
Surely he would need to buy out his contract, which would be his remaining salary. Not the worst deal.

Although I think we need to stop believing every single rumour out there both about Ronaldo and particularly his replacements.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Surely he would need to buy out his contract, which would be his remaining salary. Not the worst deal.

Although I think we need to stop believing every single rumour out there both about Ronaldo and particularly his replacements.
I am inclined to believe the rumors for scamacca and belotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)