Summer mercato 2021-22 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I really hope we don’t spend/waste money on stopgap signings. Loan Kean. And invest in maybe that young french lad. I swear to god if Prawn eyes comes back? :sergio:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I have really no idea who we should buy, arent we like stacking central attackers? we have Dybala, Morata and Kaio, add Kean to that. What formation is Allegri actually planning to play. For me we need a goal scoring left winger and really - Sterling in this case makes some sense.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Let's see if he'll stay healthy.

Allegri is left to deal with the mess the board has created YET AGAIN for him.

Then proceed to blame Allegri when Morata sulks on the pitch or Dybala is posting tik tok videos from his hospital bed.
Dybala started incredibly well, as he finished the Sarri season. I do trust that last season was an exception due to covid and injury.

Still, going into a season with Morata as CF without having a goalscoring monster like Ronaldo next to him is worrying. It means that Dybala and Chiesa have to really take charge, or better yet we sign a different striker. One without the angst of a teenager.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jorge Mendes has negotiated with Man City: the offer will come close to Juventus' request, around €30M. Juve now awaits the formal offer. [@DiMarzio]
watch city be tight pricks and say heres 15 mill or something stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope we don’t spend/waste money on stopgap signings. Loan Kean. And invest in maybe that young french lad. I swear to god if Prawn eyes comes back? :sergio:
you know pjanic is coming... such a Juve move.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Its been said 100 times but Dzeko would be such a good fit for our team, him setting up Dybala and Chiesa would be beautiful. His 1st Inter match showed his quality even at 35. Shame we couldnt have him in his prime.
Straight toss up between him and Krasič iirc.

Poor Shaggy lookalike was caught out here as a one-dimensional player in the wrong place at the wrong time. :touched:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What do people have against Werner?
Doesn't even seem like a striker. Whenever I watched him for Chelsea and Germany he was absolutely terrible upfront and one of the worst players every single time. I think he was the only flaw in Chelsea's team.

I always wanted Germans here. But if we're getting one I'd rather get a quality one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)