Summer mercato 2021-22 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
KcKennie will fail in EPL imo.

I still think we've got plenty of mids, I don't think we'll push for anyone at this point. MAYBE Pjanic on loan, otherwise I don't see us getting some "great" mid :boh:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
also spurs want to get rid of ndombele? swap bentancur or rabiot with him.

@JuveJay @Osman pls discuss
Question....rabiot started all but one game in the euros for France, the world champions, why is it that so many here want him gone? Is it just his wages, which were not that high considering he was a freebie?

Bentancur already looked twice as good in just one game under a real coach compared to playing under pirlo last season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Question....rabiot started all but one game in the euros for France, the world champions, why is it that so many here want him gone? Is it just his wages, which were not that high considering he was a freebie?

Bentancur already looked twice as good in just one game under a real coach compared to playing under pirlo last season.
He also had big signing bonusses. Fuck freebies on huge salaries.

He's a massively talented player but a little weakass wanker as well. He's a big guy who's afraid to throw himself into a duel and doesn't assist or score nearly enough goals. If he doesn't get his shit together under Allegri, he needs to go.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Bentancur press and he does some good things but he makes these errors. I really dont know what is wrong with him.
I wasnt satisfied with his performance despite the assist.
Rabiot - @Robee explained it very well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He also had big signing bonusses. Fuck freebies on huge salaries.

He's a massively talented player but a little weakass wanker as well. He's a big guy who's afraid to throw himself into a duel and doesn't assist or score nearly enough goals. If he doesn't get his shit together under Allegri, he needs to go.
Wasn't it reported lately that there was no signing fee for Rabiot? I think I heard it somewhere that he was the only free signing that didn't cost massive sum for a signatute

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there is info and communicato with 3.7m signing on fee for Ramsey, but there is nothing on Rabiot, which probably means there was no signing fee for him.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Wasn't it reported lately that there was no signing fee for Rabiot? I think I heard it somewhere that he was the only free signing that didn't cost massive sum for a signatute

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there is info and communicato with 3.7m signing on fee for Ramsey, but there is nothing on Rabiot, which probably means there was no signing fee for him.
I read 10m at the time but not sure if official or only rumors.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I read 10m at the time but not sure if official or only rumors.
here it says it was 1.4m:
https://psgtalk.com/2019/10/veronique-rabiots-modest-commission-after-adriens-transfer/
but they say 3.6 for Ramsey, which was reported by Juve in official statement, while nothing was reported for Rabiot, which probably means there was nothing.
edit: sorry it also state he received 10 mil, 1.4m is just agent, still its strange because Juve reported the signing on fee for every player, but i cant find anything on him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
here it says it was 1.4m:
https://psgtalk.com/2019/10/veronique-rabiots-modest-commission-after-adriens-transfer/
but they say 3.6 for Ramsey, which was reported by Juve in official statement, while nothing was reported for Rabiot, which probably means there was nothing.
edit: sorry it also state he received 10 mil, 1.4m is just agent, still its strange because Juve reported the signing on fee for every player, but i cant find anything on him.
you have to check the latest financial report. historical book value gives away the approximate agent fees.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
you have to check the latest financial report. historical book value gives away the approximate agent fees.
no need to do this, because the signing on fee is reported when the player is registered. Look at this:
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/private/fl_attachment/dev/bf3mb6txwvfc7cpjcogg.pdf
we paid Ramsey 3.7 m signing on fee and had to report it in official statement, but there is no such statement for Rabiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are all the statements from the period of his signing:
https://www.juventus.com/en/club/in.../price-sensitve-press-releases#season-2018-19
there is nothing on Rabiot.

Another free agent press release - Emre Can:
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/private/fl_attachment/dev/vu9a02f83ydjipoblgnv.pdf
we paid him 16m signing on fee.

This all means Rabiot had no signing on fee at all.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Everton are interested in Juve midfielder Weston Mckennie. Juve ask €30M to sell the american player (Nico Schira)

- - - Updated - - -

There is possibility of swap deal between Mckennie and sissoko (Tuttosport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)