Summer mercato 2021-22 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Don’t forget

- set himself up to be a regular in Azzurri regardless of form cuz he plays for Juve
Lolllll totally. Having said that, the chance of Italy winning a cup these days are quite high. Like 50/50.

Given the decline in football, I won’t be surprised if all international games are just backpasses of 90 mins.
And Italy is best at that. With that, they can go on to final and have a 50-50 chance of winning the shoot out. This is the era that every Italians dream of. Backpasses and boredom Juve style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No Pjanic

- - - Updated - - -

Lolllll totally. Having said that, the chance of Italy winning a cup these days are quite high. Like 50/50.

Given the decline in football, I won’t be surprised if all international games are just backpasses of 90 mins.
And Italy is best at that. With that, they can go on to final and have a 50-50 chance of winning the shoot out. This is the era that every Italians dream of. Backpasses and boredom Juve style.
@Bianconero_Aus tasty tears

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Cerubini did a poor job.

Should have gotten rid of the deadwood but instead they seem to stay. We could have gotten good money for Rugani/Desciglio/Bernardeschi and bought in players from the youth system which are 100x better De Soule, Felix Correa, Ranocchia, Fagioli Dragusin etc....

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So Locatelli is basically the best we can hope for this summer? We ain't getting anyone else?
You’re not across how financially ruined most clubs (including us) in Europe are? And we’ve also been constrained by Paratici’s ridiculous overspending on mediocre players on huge wages since 2018. I’d be happy with just Locatelli and Kaio Jorge at this point.

Maybe next year, with Ronaldo almost certainly leaving, we progress further in the CL, getting rid of a few more players on big contracts, we can try to make a few more signings again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cerubini did a poor job.

Should have gotten rid of the deadwood but instead they seem to stay. We could have gotten good money for Rugani/Desciglio/Bernardeschi and bought in players from the youth system which are 100x better De Soule, Felix Correa, Ranocchia, Fagioli Dragusin etc....
Getting good money for the likes of Rugani?

Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)