Summer mercato 2021-22 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’m hoping he’s got an alterego and it’s called Gandalf. To make this shitty midfield work he’s gonna need some magic
I expect the following results based on our midfield status:
No change - Battling for 1st, probably win but get knocked out in CL early in the knockouts.
Pjanic - same as no change although probably be a bit better but still nothing worthy.
Locatelli - Winning Serie A, might go to QF in CL but nothing more.
Locatelli and Pogba (impossible but let me dream) - Winning Serie A a few rounds before the end while getting to QF maybe even SF.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Well, bringing Allegri back is to ensure domestic dominance which it top priority and most realistic at this point, we have a squad capable of that. CL is a lesser objective so perhaps a QF exit to a heavyweight happens but we recoup some cash and go for it next Summer post-COVID. Maybe this is damage control for the club and so that we don't have to do an Inter.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I expect the following results based on our midfield status:
No change - Battling for 1st, probably win but get knocked out in CL early in the knockouts.
Pjanic - same as no change although probably be a bit better but still nothing worthy.
Locatelli - Winning Serie A, might go to QF in CL but nothing more.
Locatelli and Pogba (impossible but let me dream) - Winning Serie A a few rounds before the end while getting to QF maybe even SF.
I haven’t watched Locatelli playing for Sassuolo that much, I mean I get our mid is weak as fuck but is he really that good to make all that difference?

If the answer is yes then one more reason to be pissed at Parasite. Now we’re penny pinching and the deal might not happen.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Well, bringing Allegri back is to ensure domestic dominance which it top priority and most realistic at this point, we have a squad capable of that. CL is a lesser objective so perhaps a QF exit to a heavyweight happens but we recoup some cash and go for it next Summer post-COVID. Maybe this is damage control for the club and so that we don't have to do an Inter.
This is probably true.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I haven’t watched Locatelli playing for Sassuolo that much, I mean I get our mid is weak as fuck but is he really that good to make all that difference?

If the answer is yes then one more reason to be pissed at Parasite. Now we’re penny pinching and the deal might not happen.
Locatelli alone would make a difference but not enough of a difference to make our midfield strong.
We are missing at least 2 starting midfielders for 4-3-3 type of formation.
Locatelli can fill up one spot but we also need the creative midfielder type to connect some passes and also shoot from distance. Pogba is definitely my pick but I guess there are other more affordable options.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Three of our long time targets were available this summer: Jovetic, Lamela and Nainggollan (still is available). I bet Pjanic doesn't sound bad now does it?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Three of our long time targets were available this summer: Jovetic, Lamela and Nainggollan (still is available). I bet Pjanic doesn't sound bad now does it?
Nope. It still sounds bad, just not atrocious. Pjanshit the Benign Bosnian is still a really bad option, considering how much he'd still be earning and how far he has regressed in 28 months.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Locatelli alone would make a difference but not enough of a difference to make our midfield strong.
We are missing at least 2 starting midfielders for 4-3-3 type of formation.
Locatelli can fill up one spot but we also need the creative midfielder type to connect some passes and also shoot from distance. Pogba is definitely my pick but I guess there are other more affordable options.
Locatelli got a strong shot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
According to Leequipe Tolisso is available for 10m. We're not linked to him but maybe we can reJuvenate his career? Selling bentancur and Ramsey and bringing both Tolisso and Locatelli, might fix midfield?.:boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)