Summer mercato 2021-22 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His confidence in his ability and ambition is what got him this far. Now he had major fail in the Euros, after a year when he conceded a penalty in Juve CL elimination game. If he doesn't get to play and is 4th choice it's over for him.
Good for Juve if he can be convinced to be backup, but I doubt he'll ever be a starter for a top club if he goes that route.
Maybe, but it has to work for both parties. He wants to play to develop.
If he can't at least establish himself ahead of Chiellini as 3rd CB by now then he'll never be good enough for Juve.

If that's what he's thinking then feel free to move.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I can't believe we need to sell demiral to fund locatelli. The Euros are a false indication of what chiellini and bonuccis bodies can produce for a full season. They played unbelievably well at the euro but their bodies will not hold up for a full season. MDL will never get a rest. Allegri will play 4 at the back...danilo.and sandro are not CBs.

Bernadeschi swap for Romagnoli still on the cards?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I can't believe we need to sell demiral to fund locatelli. The Euros are a false indication of what chiellini and bonuccis bodies can produce for a full season. They played unbelievably well at the euro but their bodies will not hold up for a full season. MDL will never get a rest. Allegri will play 4 at the back...danilo.and sandro are not CBs.

Bernadeschi swap for Romagnoli still on the cards?
Totally. I can see Chiellini missing a large portion of the games too. And I'm really unsure if Bonucci can keep up his Euro 2020 form either. Its one thing to perform over the course of a 30 day tournament. It's an entirely different thing to maintain the same level of consistency and fitness over the course of an entire season. Some heavy Euro 2020 knee-jerking going on here.

Apparently Bernardeschi deserves another chance too....

Relying on 4 CB's, one of which is old and super injury prone, one who'll be 35 soon and one who is utter crap (Rugani), is asking for trouble. I want to see Demiral under Allegri. I think he'll do really well under Max.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Is he good?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if I say yes it’s hard to tell whether he will flop. “Gabigol” was supposed to be the next big thing way back in the day, went to Europe and didn’t do shit, went back to Brazil and became top goal scorer. So who knows?

Realistically Neymar has been the only Brazilian anywhere close to the level of the Brazilians of the past. The rest is alright or just meh, this kid is probably another meh. But who knows…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)