Summer mercato 2021-22 (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
What about the De Ligt and co.? You could argue that Ronaldo's presence was positive when bringing players in as well. No1 really knows what he brought to us while he was in here in long term. Results might not be the best since our aging core and covid hitting our team big time after having couple major signings, but it's still unknown what his tenure in here really meant. I'd say, we're growing globally and Italian football in general is growing, our league is getting better again and so on. That's what players with that caliber do, it just ain't one team based.

Now phuck off.
We paid them what their club wants, they not coming for free. So you better fuck off once we kick you idol

How high is that offer compared to what Ronaldo gets per year?
32m with some bullshit 25% that will not happen if we keep him for life
We paid 49.4m poundsterling for CR7 wages tax included yearly. That is around 1.17 x 49.4m in Euro = 57.8m euro

So if we calculate that amount is 55.36% from what we paid CR7. and his wages is around 9-10% of what CR7 get too

Dortmund getting all the talented players before big clubs do. Fuck them.

they know what to buy, us we buy old garbages labeled as goat that failed to deliver us scudetto
people said that is FM move, but that is the right move Haaland, Sancho, Bellingham , Malen is all the FM move but they done it. Why wont we ?
Because we stuck with 110m+ transfer with astronomical wages makes us broke and we never get that kind of deals

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Juve have not shown interest in Robin Gosens. With money being an issue, they will continue with Alex Sandro who is on a €7M per yer salary. (Romeo Agresti)
I prefer money or we get malinovsky instead.
Gosens is good. But no club interested in Sandro so no other choice than keep him. And it's not wise to have both while we need quality mid besides locatelli.
But if cherubini want to get pessina instead, i think i am ok with gosens too. Why would we go for another mediocre mid just to get rid of demiral.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dortmund getting all the talented players before big clubs do. Fuck them.

I followed Malen a bit and he is a great player but there is currently something missing in his game to make him more dominant.
He would be a good signing for us in terms of depth but he wouldnt really improve our starting lineup...

We have other priorities and Malen is the last one that should be on our mind right now so Malen to Dortmund?! All I can say is good luck to him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Miralem Pjanic is finalizing details for a return to Juventus. [sport]

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta are preparing first official offer (€25m + €5m as bonuses) to sign Demiral. Juventus want €35m-€40m. (Nico schira)

- - - Updated - - -

Giorgio Chiellini is looking for a two-year deal from Juventus, with a view to the Qatar World Cup. He wants an increase in salary from €3.5M to €5m. (Gazzetta)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Finalizing a deal to bring back Pjanic and selling Tuz darling Demiral to the progressive, forward thinking Atalanta in the same week. Tuz gonna be mad…. :touched: Rest In Peace Cherubini
:cherubini:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
TuttoJuve: Pjanic is finalizing the details of his return to Juventus.
I dont know if to be happy or sad about this - Pjanic is better than what we currently have but he is definitely not the player he used to be. Its better him than nothing but its way better to get someone else than him again...

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Dortmund. 3-1 for them in UCL final.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of members like Demiral. Me too.
Demiral is good but he can do something great and then make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)