Summer mercato 2021-22 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I dont know if to be happy or sad about this - Pjanic is better than what we currently have but he is definitely not the player he used to be. Its better him than nothing but its way better to get someone else than him again...

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral is good but he can do something great and then make a mistake.
He offers nothing to corrupted Midfield line. I hope he manages to get his career back on track. but at 31 years he almost done.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dortmund getting all the talented players before big clubs do. Fuck them.

Credit to them. I wish Juve were better with signing young talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Miralem Pjanic is finalizing details for a return to Juventus. [sport]

- - - Updated - - -

Atalanta are preparing first official offer (€25m + €5m as bonuses) to sign Demiral. Juventus want €35m-€40m. (Nico schira)

- - - Updated - - -

Giorgio Chiellini is looking for a two-year deal from Juventus, with a view to the Qatar World Cup. He wants an increase in salary from €3.5M to €5m. (Gazzetta)
so we sell Demiral. That leaves us with three CB’s, two of which are older and sometimes injured. Does it not? So, are we going to rely on AS or Danilo to fill in there?

Decent young international CB’s are always easy to find. Should have kept Romero and then the Demiral stuff wouldn’t matter as much to me.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Feeder club signing a player to replace one being sold on. We're not like Dortmund and never should be.

Besides, in the past 2-3 seasons we've signed De Ligt (19), Kulusevski (19), Rovella (19), Romero (21), Pellegrini (20), Demiral (21), Chiesa (22) and McKennie (22). It's clear that it's harder to integrate young players at Juventus, but also has become a bit of a myth that we don't sign young players. We're also trying to integrate players from the youth sector now, but the question still remains if they are good enough. Someone like Fagioli may have already played 50 games for Dortmund, but they don't have the pressure that comes with playing for Juve.

A very Dortmund-like signing we made in recent times was Marko Pjaca, but it's difficult to say he would have been a first team player here even without the injuries.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
so we sell Demiral. That leaves us with three CB’s, two of which are older and sometimes injured. Does it not? So, are we going to rely on AS or Danilo to fill in there?

Decent young international CB’s are always easy to find. Should have kept Romero and then the Demiral stuff wouldn’t matter as much to me.
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Should have kept Romero and then the Demiral stuff wouldn’t matter as much to me.
Romero was asking what Demiral is now. More playing time. So one had to go. What I don’t understand is if both Dragusin and Demiral get shown the door. Then what? Oh yeah. Rugani.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Credit to them. I wish Juve were better with signing young talent.

- - - Updated - - -

I made the assertion last summer we needed 5 CBs. Yes, 5. We ended up having to use Sandro and Danilo as CBs how many times last year? Selling Romero was fucking retarded. We get our hands on decent talent then piss them off into the wind.

When I said I think we needed 5 strong CBs , the idea was not taken well. Now look where we are. Jesus. We might have to keep Rugani :lol:

Chiellini, MDL, Bonucci, Romero and Demiral last year would have given us a much needed leg up

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I made the assertion last summer we needed 5 CBs. Yes, 5. We ended up having to use Sandro and Danilo as CBs how many times last year? Selling Romero was fucking retarded. We get our hands on decent talent then piss them off into the wind.

When I said I think we needed 5 strong CBs , the idea was not taken well. Now look where we are. Jesus. We might have to keep Rugani :lol:

Chiellini, MDL, Bonucci, Romero and Demiral last year would have given us a much needed leg up
I agree, if Chiellini is one of your CBs you need 5 of them. I love him but it’s what it is, half the time he will be world class and he will not be available half the time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree, if Chiellini is one of your CBs you need 5 of them. I love him but it’s what it is, half the time he will be world class and he will not be available half the time.
not to mention we had Demiral down with a knee injury AND MDL carrying that weird fucking shoulder injury.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
It is scary how thin our depth would be:

RB Cuadrado/Danilo/De Sciglio
LB Alex Sandro/Pellegrini
CB de Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, Rugani

A lot of injury prone players and 3 returning loanees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)