Summer mercato 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yesterday Juventus met with the agent of Pjanic, they did not only talk about Miralem. Juventus remain interested but they first need to sell Ramsey and Miralem will need to take a wage cut.Allegri is in favour of bringing pjanic back.(Tuttosport)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I really don't understand that shit Ronaldo took 10 sure goals per season from Pjanic and Dybala from free-kicks. I mean if he wants to take them, then practice FFS, skip an abs session or two and shoot the ball.
He changed his technique once and scored from it, then went back to doing the same dumb shit over and over.

Maybe for his brand he has to take his Ronaldo-brand "looks cool but is practically useless" free-kick technique. It might even be written in his contract. More likely his ego and stature is too big to tell him no.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Unbelievable how long it takes for us to have a decent sell or buy someone. Everything seems to be blocked
If you are immune to the current economic crisis in football look at what is happening at inter

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluca Frabotta to Atlanta from Juventus on loan with option to buy. Scheduled today a meeting to finalize the deal.(Nico Schira)

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Unbelievable how long it takes for us to have a decent sell or buy someone. Everything seems to be blocked
It's the same for everyone. Each selling club wants cash but nobody has cash now. Except for PSG and City I guess.

I see more and more rumors about Icardi - CR7 swap again. That would unblock it for us I guess but nobody here would be happy with Icardi :D So most tuzers will probably prefer to remain 'blocked' xD

Besides, if we couldn't sell the likes of Pjaca/MDS/Rugani in the prosperity times, just imagine how hard it is now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Im not asking for much tho, but august is nearby and we still have some pressing issues like Ramsey, De Sciglio, Rugani and Pjaca. They already consume like 15m net salary. I was hoping that we acted a bit faster.
For pjaca there are strong rumours of a loan move to torino and for other three Ramsey looks most likely to leave for an epl club

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really don't understand that shit Ronaldo took 10 sure goals per season from Pjanic and Dybala from free-kicks. I mean if he wants to take them, then practice FFS, skip an abs session or two and shoot the ball.
To be honest Pjanic`s free kicks isnt what it used to be.. as for Dybala he might not get 10 but he would definitely score more than Ronaldo..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Im not asking for much tho, but august is nearby and we still have some pressing issues like Ramsey, De Sciglio, Rugani and Pjaca. They already consume like 15m net salary. I was hoping that we acted a bit faster.
You're asking for a lot... Who will give Rugani 3.5m net now? Ramsey is a 3m net max player, we gave him 7 fucking millions...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's almost August and we haven't done shit so far. Kinda depressing.

We're in such a tough spot because our mid is beyond horrible and I assume nobody wants to buy either of them. Luckily we were there to pile them up.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fali Ramadani is working to bring 2 of his players to Serie A: Pjanic (proposed to Juventus, interested in a free loan from Barça only if he reduces his salary) and Jovic (on a 2-year loan to Inter.(Nico Schira)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For anyone don't understand what we must let go to keep that CR7

Kean, Spinnazzola, Cancelo, Romero, and possibly Demiral just to stay positive on the balance. and hell we still lose all the 300m first investment just like smoke then next will be the other 400m investment is gone without one knowing where. And I know that is go to CR7 pocket. He probably can buy Sporting Lisbon from that money if he want. especially if we give him another extension

With those 5 we can build a better depth in some areas while we only lack the midfield area and we are ready to go

Jun 7, 2003
For anyone don't understand what we must let go to keep that CR7

Kean, Spinnazzola, Cancelo, Romero, and possibly Demiral just to stay positive on the balance. and hell we still lose all the 300m first investment just like smoke then next will be the other 400m investment is gone without one knowing where. And I know that is go to CR7 pocket. He probably can buy Sporting Lisbon from that money if he want. especially if we give him another extension

With those 5 we can build a better depth in some areas while we only lack the midfield area and we are ready to go
Man those guys are average, still have hope for Demiral though but wouldn't mind if we sell him

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Average is the meaning of losing the scudetto bro. Find that in the dictionary. BAM
Because someone said with him we can win scudetto without a coach, but proven wrong wrong
What about the De Ligt and co.? You could argue that Ronaldo's presence was positive when bringing players in as well. No1 really knows what he brought to us while he was in here in long term. Results might not be the best since our aging core and covid hitting our team big time after having couple major signings, but it's still unknown what his tenure in here really meant. I'd say, we're growing globally and Italian football in general is growing, our league is getting better again and so on. That's what players with that caliber do, it just ain't one team based.

Now phuck off.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What about the De Ligt and co.? You could argue that Ronaldo's presence was positive when bringing players in as well. No1 really knows what he brought to us while he was in here in long term. Results might not be the best since our aging core and covid hitting our team big time after having couple major signings, but it's still unknown what his tenure in here really meant. I'd say, we're growing globally and Italian football in general is growing, our league is getting better again and so on. That's what players with that caliber do, it just ain't one team based.

Now phuck off.
Commercially COVID and the no-show in Europe fucked away any significant long-term revenue boost we could've milked from Ronaldo.

I don't think his impact on players signing was that big either, he might've had a hand in us landing Cancelo, but that's about it. We paid a massive fee and salary for de Ligt, Rabiot and Ramsey too got a hefty salary, Chiesa and Kulu probably didn't need a lot of convincing to join Juve and Arthur was basically forced to leave Barca.

His biggest impact apart from results might be the example he sets on discipline, hard work and mentality.

Apr 29, 2006
One could argue that because of De Ligt, we lost Romero. It's not only about CR7 guys. Not to mention even though its a balancing act, teams still departmentalize their budget. Imagine diverting major defense resources into attacking dept... I reckon you would be entertaining, but never win a thing.

I still think De Ligt was a great coup. He is adapting to life here and has an unlimited potential. If he gives us anything close to Chiello's years and service he would be a fantastic investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)