Summer mercato 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
On JUWORLD.NET majority of fans are worried about summer mercato. They say no new signings so far and no contract renewals for best players.

However, quite a lot of fans think Juve needs just a little tweaking and tuning and are confident everything will be fine by the end of August.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Good logic we will definitely play better without the player who scored 100 goals in the past three seasons
Agreed.

How much did Napoli score after letting record breaking Higgy go to us btw? Did their numbers drop significantly?

How many goals did we score before Ronaldo? Did the numbers go up significantly?

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Merih Demiral could leave Juventus and is still Gasperini first choice as new centre-back to replace Cristian Romero . The argentinian player has already agreed personal terms with Tottenham for a contract until 2026 (€3M/year + bonuses). Atalanta want €50M to sell him. Juve want 40 million for Demiral and are also interested in Gosens. (Nico schira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agreed.

How much did Napoli score after letting record breaking Higgy go to us btw? Did their numbers drop significantly?

How many goals did we score before Ronaldo? Did the numbers go up significantly?
Yes because mertens was scoring goals for them and when he was injured for most of the season they missed his goals. We always had one good goal scoring forward from Del Piero to trezeguet to Tevez and higuain you don't replace Ronaldo in a static midfield having zero creativity with Princess Dybala and moody Morata unless haaland and potentially Mbappe become available next season

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Locatelli on a 2 year loan with an loan+ obligation (we are poor atm?

Demiral loan to Atalanta 2 years with a loan+ obligation. Gosens 1 year left on contract (sign a new deal) then loan 2 years to Juve with obligation. Basically a swap deal.

I like Demiral but Gosens would make us better, Demiral would be 4th choice next year I believe.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Atalanta going for Pezzella too, so Gosens is probably gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli on a 2 year loan with an loan+ obligation (we are poor atm?

Demiral loan to Atalanta 2 years with a loan+ obligation. Gosens 1 year left on contract (sign a new deal) then loan 2 years to Juve with obligation. Basically a swap deal.

I like Demiral but Gosens would make us better, Demiral would be 4th choice next year I believe.
Gosens has 2 years left on his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)