Summer mercato 2021-22 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
or we couldnt offload tek anyways we need to give them the 40 million euros plus bonus and quickly seal the deal
Bro each situation is different you can’t look at one and make judgement on another. Honestly even if we offloaded TEk why would you think Juventus paying 12 mil plus bonus for Donnarumma is a good idea ? What happens on year 3 of contract ? He wants 15 mil + bonus for renewal ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bro each situation is different you can’t look at one and make judgement on another. Honestly even if we offloaded TEk why would you think Juventus paying 12 mil plus bonus for Donnarumma is a good idea ? What happens on year 3 of contract ? He wants 15 mil + bonus for renewal ?
It is 10+2 but anyways he is gone now let us act quickly for locatelli

Jun 16, 2020
Slowly we’re nearing the end of June, nothing particular yet. I was expecting some plusvalenza deal like Pjanic and Arthur. This will probably mean that we close this financial year with a big loss.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Locatelli should be a must for Juve. He had a great season with Sassuolo( saw him play a good number of times) and is playing great with Italy.
I think he will have a great future. Arsenal and Tottenham will not be a problem but Cherubini should be a little faster, give them any young player with the
exception of Fagioli. I am only afraid of Ancelotti .
Sell Demiral for me he is not good enough to rude and to little good feet and get Milenkovic from Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)