Summer mercato 2021-22 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Ronaldo will be free as well next season so I'm not sure what's the big difference?
I'm saying that Ronaldo should be sold this year to fund SMS and pogba should be acquired on a free next year.
EDIT: Ah I see what you mean. 70m will be spent either way, gotcha. Bad math on my part lol :sergio:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if somehow inter is really under stress to sell to meet financial obligation go all in for hakimi and barella.

rest don't care about.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
if somehow inter is really under stress to sell to meet financial obligation go all in for hakimi and barella.

rest don't care about.
hakimi is not a good defender and error prone when he defends. that's why real madrid sold him. he is only perfect RWB for Conte's system.

barella good but they will not sell him to us nor barella will want to come here. you know he is the merda fan.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We have to build this Italian core again, get Donna, Romagnoli (last year of contract and Milan feud with Raiola) and Locatelli.
Allegri usually needs five mids in his team, because he play both two and three man midfield.
In this case we have:
Benta, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennnie and Locatelli. The numbers look good but the quality is not there. Question is who will go? Arthur and McKennnie maybe could be counted as half of midfielder with their constant injuries, but for this we have Fagioli.
For attack it's 3 or 4 places (assuming it's 433 and 4231)
so we need 3 players for central roles:
Dybala, Morata and? Raspadori? Vlahovic? Probably someone much cheaper.
For wings we have:
Chiesa, Kulu and? That's basically all we have assuming Berna might be included in Romagnoli deal and Ronaldo leaves. Anyway I can't see Ronaldo playing lw in 4231 as wingers there have to work defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)