Summer mercato 2021-22 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Something tells me Simeone will resurrect his career. Bentancur doesn't have WC ability but he can be a good system player. Will fit into Simeone's tactics.
Winemaker has made some players look worse than they really are.
I'm not complaining if that happens. Can't stand him anymore. And while he was better under coaches before Pirlo, the brainfarts were always part of his game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was hoping that by signing Hakan on free transfer we are saving money for a left back signing
:fab3:
as we have hardly any attacking threat from the left
:fab3:
182544.jpg
and yes Gosens plays as a wingback but we need to take the gamble
You got that right, we always do that. Spend money in one area (usually not a priority), sell good players to finance that. Then sign freebies to positions that need fixing. Fab classic

Jun 6, 2015
Something tells me Simeone will resurrect his career. Bentancur doesn't have WC ability but he can be a good system player. Will fit into Simeone's tactics.
Winemaker has made some players look worse than they really are.
:agree: Getting Bentancur makes a lot of sense for Atletico. They need a new midfielder to replace Partey and I'm sure he would do well under Simeone. Personally I wouldn't want to lose him yet.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes I've seen both players play in basically all the games they've played for Juve and on top of that I've looked at the actually objective stats show that what you're claiming is simply not true.
Again; which objective stats because no stats grasps that. It's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)