Summer mercato 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Comunque, ci tenevo a comunicarvi le trattative che so, nessuna di questa sarà definitiva in quanto si attende la certezza di entrare in Champions (la non qualificazione potrebbe cambiare tutto):

- Donnarumma: l'affare è fatto e finito, più che la qualificazione in CL si attende anche di trovare una sistemazione al polacco, ma c'è un accordo con Raiola e giocatore, e una data di scadenza massima per renderlo definitivo (non so qual'è)

- georgiano 20enne inpronunciabile del Rubin Kazan: l'accordo col procuratore è fatto, la Juve penserà se pagare la clausola non prima di aver capito postazione finale in campionato e quanti soldi si possono fare dalle cessioni. Attenzione che potrebbe tranquillamente essere soffiato da un'altra squadra

- Aouar: l'accordo era stato fatto sia col Lione che col giocatore già intorno 2 mesi fa, ora non so dirvi se la sua ufficialità arriverà comunque a fine stagione in ogni caso o appunto si attende qualificazione in CL, o altre uscite, o che altro. ma l'accordo c'è in totale.

- con Raiola ci sono in ballo altre situazioni, lo scambio Romagnoli-Bernardeschi è stato proposto fortemente da Raiola in primis, la Juve sarebbe d'accordo ma il Milan ad oggi non lo è quasi per nulla. Si è parlato molto anche di Kean, ma è difficile, c'è da capire se possa rientrare in uno scambio con l'Everton con Demiral ma non credo sia molto probabile.

- Locatelli: c'è un accordo da tempo tra Juve e giocatore/procuratore, in realtà il Sassuolo vuole parecchi più soldi di quelli proposti, ad oggi è più probabile che non venga anzichè il contrario.

- le uscite saranno tante, o quantomeno, si proverà a vendere più gente possibile, ma bisogna capire quanti soldi potranno entrare, situazione difficile.

- Ronaldo: situazione defilata ma fondamentale, in quanto la sua permanenza o cessione può cambiare tutto. Tutto dipende dal giocatore, è lui a scegliere, ad oggi la Juve sta ragionando con una sua permanenza.

- Capitolo allenatore e dirigenti non ne so nulla, ma Agnelli me lo danno saldo al 300% e posso solo dire che ultimamente con Allegri si sono visti tante volte. Ma ripeto, non so dare certezze.
Some VS guru. Don’t have the time to translate it atm

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
damn he was super impressive against Viola , the way he assited Placio was class !
how much he would cost ?

I would like to sign guys like him,locatelli,rdp,traore , let's shop local :D
Surreal that he gave 3 assists vs Fiorentina. He doesn't play for the U21 yet so I don't really know him as the U20 tournament was cancelled last year due to covid.

He has good numbers in Serie B and very good numbers in Serie A for a 20 year old midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you ignore his on field incompetence, it's his incompetence off the pitch that is more worrying. There is a serious chance of our image getting stained again because of the Suarez case all thanks to this douchebag. What makes matters worse is both(Agnelli and Tici) have given different testimonies.

And I also don't remember any report about Beppe intimidating refs when he was with us. Normally you'd have seen Beppe address about any wrong calls to the media. Who the fuck does he think he is and how is he still with a job at this club? Agnelli should step down for allowing all this to happen. This is heights of unprofessionalism imo. Some people in our management clearly have taken power to their heads.
Agnelli didn't "allow this to happen", Agnelli is this.

(Aleggedly) negotiated with a conflict of interest with the Serie A rights
Launched the ESL to "save football"
Admitted to lying to UEFA because "that's how this business is"
Was an arrogant ass in the Lega meeting about the ESL
The Suarez fiasco

Everything about his last year has been a disaster from a public image perspective, his communication to the media is that of a cartoon villain.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Some VS guru. Don’t have the time to translate it atm
i stopped reading vs a while ago because of this kind of guruing. it's basically a rehash of the news we already know from mainstream media with a bit of an own opinion here and there: "a lot depends on the cl qualification" (no shit), "cr decides on whether he stays or not" (once again, no shit)", "sassuolo asks more than we offered, deal might not happen" (wow). since there are some more or less reliable journalists on twitter, it's easier to follow those than try to find some info on vs. thanks for sharing though.

Jun 16, 2020
i stopped reading vs a while ago because of this kind of guruing. it's basically a rehash of the news we already know from mainstream media with a bit of an own opinion here and there: "a lot depends on the cl qualification" (no shit), "cr decides on whether he stays or not" (once again, no shit)", "sassuolo asks more than we offered, deal might not happen" (wow). since there are some more or less reliable journalists on twitter, it's easier to follow those than try to find some info on vs. thanks for sharing though.
Yep.. we could write the exact same post. Just something to get us past this day

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Subscribe.
1620037743003.gif

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They all wannabe @Mark's over at VS.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve have presented Raiola with an offer for Donnarumma, €10M a year, a contract until 2026. Raiola will receive €20M in commission. Gigio’s father, Alfonso will receive €3M.Once the champions league is confirmed the offer will be official.Paratici and Raiola are also discussing about Antonio Donarrumma. Szczesny will move to the EPL. [Il Giornale]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve have presented Raiola with an offer for Donnarumma, €10M a year, a contract until 2026. Raiola will receive €20M in commission. Gigio’s father, Alfonso will receive €3M.Once the champions league is confirmed the offer will be official.Paratici and Raiola are also discussing about Antonio Donarrumma. Szczesny will move to the EPL. [Il Giornale]
:touched: Gotta feed the fat man.

Such a cheap deal. Must signing.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:touched: Gotta feed the fat man.

Such a cheap deal. Must signing.
Wait for haaland

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not , but 23 mln E transfer fee for Donnaruma is absolutely nothing , we should totally do it .
And anyway i would rather give 20m to Raiola instead of Milan .
You forgot about Gigio talented brother Antonio

Jun 16, 2020
So we're actually just bribing his dad.

And we have to sign his brother, haha thats pathetic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The truth is - Milan are right! He currently doesnt deserve 10M a season. He might be worth it in the future and age is definitely on his side but its tough to call him one of the best when along with his great saves comes a howler.
Donnarumma currently isnt WC although he can definitely reach it with a bit more concentration.

Woj - He saves some nice shots but then concede efforts he should save - also he is really bad in being the "modern" GK.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Paratici insisted Andrea Pirlo’s job is not at risk despite Juventus results this season.

“I speak to Pirlo every day, several times a day, so there was no need to discuss anything different from the usual.”

He also shared his thoughts on the Luis Suarez case after this week’s developments.

“My position has not changed. I will speak once the investigation is all over. As for Andrea’s comments, he was very clear on how the club runs. I do have the full mandate to take care of transfer issues, so there’s nothing unusual.”

Full mandate to take care of transfer issues - yeah baby. That explains the insane wages and crappy swap deals and shitty freebie acquisitions.

:fab2::fab::fab3:

Pezevenki
de9ed0b3c26ece7288306a8602d18009.gif

tenor.gif

icegif-76.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)