Summer mercato 2021-22 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kante for me would be an amazing signing. He’ll allow the rest to play more freely. Bentancur, for me needs to go too.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t forget to subscribe.
Without that clause he might go, if it stays he won't. I suspect Rabiot will go

Maybe in a swap plus money for someone like Kean

I think if Kean comes Morata goes though

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Realistically speaking how much transfer budget do we actually have to spend this summer? We've got financial gaps we need to address as well.
I expect a lot of inflated swaps

Berna for Romagnoli

Dragusin/Fagioli and money for Locatelli (with option to buy back or maybe just loans)

Rabiot for Kean etc

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Kante for me would be an amazing signing. He’ll allow the rest to play more freely. Bentancur, for me needs to go too.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t forget to subscribe.
We need to stop signing 30+ players on high wages because we cant offload them after 2-3 seasons.
Spend now and spend good money on a 24-25 year old player who can give you guarantees.

When We bought Higuain for 90m, Liverpool bought a 24 year old Mane, and Firmino 23 (the year before). Higuain had 2 good seasons for us and we had to pay him to leave.
Mane and Firmino had 4+ fantastic seasons for liverpool.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The question is if Dybala renews how can we make it work?

Locatelli Bentancur

Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo
Morata
Ugh.

Bentancur as a starter?!

- - - Updated - - -

I expect a lot of inflated swaps

Berna for Romagnoli

Dragusin/Fagioli and money for Locatelli (with option to buy back or maybe just loans)

Rabiot for Kean etc
The Rabiot kean swap kills me.

a homegrown player we owned previously and sold so we lose the plusvalenza money we would have had from selling a player we got for free only to use it to bring a player we already had owned lol

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We'd have enough width with Cuadrado and Gosens(?).
not width I'm worried about, workrate. defending with Ronaldo and Dybala is essentially defending with 8, those 2 can press effectively for 10-15 minutes, so when you come up against tough teams, your team is fighting tooth and nail to get out of their defensive third, while on the other end Ronaldo and Dybs will jog and pretend they're closing down opponents most of the time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not width I'm worried about, workrate. defending with Ronaldo and Dybala is essentially defending with 8, those 2 can press effectively for 10-15 minutes, so when you come up against tough teams, your team is fighting tooth and nail to get out of their defensive third, while on the other end Ronaldo and Dybs will jog and pretend they're closing down opponents most of the time.
True. It can work in Serie A, in some games it is even necessary, but for CL knockout stages one hits the bench. That one is Dybala or whatever striker we sign when/if he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)