Summer mercato 2021-22 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How difficult is it for these clowns to understand that we need to generate money for the midfield. A swap for Icardi would be a total waste of what we could get with Dybala's market value.
We need a quality forward too. We can't rely on Ronaldo the whole season because he ain't motivated to bang goals against Arezzos and Crotones. Morata is nothing else but an option from the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
- Icardi - Chiesa -
-Calhanoglu-
- Aouar- Locatelli - Arthur -
- Gosens - Romagnoli - De Ligt - RB
-Tek-

Dybala swap with Icardi, I think Ronaldo will leave Juve and with his salary being gone from our budget we can afford to sign one more player like Auoar.. Locatelli will be signed no matter what I’m sure of it. Berna swap with Romagnoli. Sandro sold for profit.

I can’t think of good affordable RB.

Subs: Pellegrini, Bonucci, Demiral, Bentancur, Rabiot, Kulu, Kean (loan with obligation), Cuadrado.

Sold: Sandro, Ramsey, Ronaldo, Dybala, Berna,

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
- Icardi - Chiesa -
-Calhanoglu-
-Tek-

Dybala swap with Icardi, I think Ronaldo will leave Juve and with his salary being gone from our budget we can afford to sign one more player like Auoar.. Locatelli will be signed no matter what I’m sure of it. Berna swap with Romagnoli. Sandro sold for profit.

Subs: Pellegrini, Bonucci, Demiral, Bentancur, Rabiot, Kulu, Kean (loan with obligation), Cuadrado.

TtG0BRfT.jpg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
- Icardi - Chiesa -
-Calhanoglu-
-Tek-

Wow. That attack is trash. Chiesa isn't really an SS, and Icunti leading the leading is revolting, the stuff of nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)