Summer mercato 2021-22 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
dude you know shit about football , i still remember how much you hyped shity footballer like Kai Havertz .

Haaland has a release clause (75m) why would any team pay more than 90m if they have the chance to sign him for 75 next year , do you really belive someone will pay 120m-130m for the guy ?
The question is different.
Haaland will leave Dortmund a year later for 75M so Dortmund would definitely accept a higher bid but how high should it be?
Lets look at the facts:
Haaland is scoring goals left and right and could get Dortmund money by getting them higher on the table+better results in CL and there is the shirt sales and other merchandise - is it worth 15M to Dortmund? Probably.
How high the offer needs to be? Well we know that 15M shouldnt convince Dortmund..
Considering all the facts and also the fact that teams are suiting him and I do see a chance some team will pay the over-value sum (probably City), They should ask for around the 40M which means around 115M which is about the 120M you mentioned.

So for the guy who mentioned 90M - Thats not going to cut it. 100M is just to enter negotiations - 115M would probably be needed. I do think its worth a shot though..
and for you - Yes I do think a club will pay 120M for him and I can even mention the relevant club as its Man City. If it doesnt go off the radar and when it comes to Haaland I doubt they could keep it from going public - we might see other teams join the fray.

In order for us to win - we need to act now and make negotiations as quick as possible to avoid third part and maybe a bidding war.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
I forgot when his 70(?)m clause kicks in. When does it and when is he likely to leave Dortmund? @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

How much do you think he'll go for, when, and to which club?
Dortmund have categorically ruled out a transfer for 2021, so maybe a crazy offer of around 150m€ would change their mind.

It is also not clear how high the clause for 2022 is, old reports say 75m€, but lately it was said over 100m€.

I would guess Real have good chances for 2022, maybe City..tough to predict..wouldnt bet on Juve though.

- - - Updated - - -

dude you know shit about football , i still remember how much you hyped shity footballer like Kai Havertz .

Haaland has a release clause (75m) why would any team pay more than 90m if they have the chance to sign him for 75 next year , do you really belive someone will pay 120m-130m for the guy ?
:lol: u know shit u clueless donkey

So Mbappe with one year contract ll cost 180m, but Dortmund ll sell Haaland for 15m more than they would get one year later in 2022? Rarely heard more stupid nonsense.

Also it is not confirmed that the clause for 2022 is 75m, it could also be 100m+ so u should not believe all the nonsense u read

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
we don't need an Aguero or a Haaland or a Bellotti in attack this summer, we don't need an expensive worldbeater to back up Ronaldo, Morata and Dybala. Buy a promising and cheap CF and if you can't do that find a cheap one from the relegation teams. What we do need and where we should spend all the money is a capable b2b midfielder and an upgrade on Sandro, midfield and the Ronaldo/Sandro mismatch on that left side is two things that we can't afford to ignore any longer

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Meh, keep reading some stuffs that are a little underwhelming, but sadly, seems logical, doable and typical for Juve...

These past few days Depay`s name keeps popping up, sources are quoting each other, from the future freebies gotta say Memphis looks like a typical target for Paratici and co, I wouldnt be surprised at all if he ends up at Juve this summer, with a Can-like signing on fee and solid salary... Not thrilled about that, yet he`s not a terrible football player either and he`s having a nice season...

I read last week that Leeds are interested in DCosta and Costa would like to play in Premiership, this week there are rumors that Juve and Leeds could try to fix their budgets with DCosta and Rodrigo the players to swap teams, not sure if there is a winner in that kind of a deal, both are injured most of the time... However, its not the most terrible idea to switch a player we dont need, wont use and is a burden with a player that might be used, we do need a back-up striker, Rodrigo (when fit) can also play on both sides of a trident up front, I even liked him at Valencia...

Both Depay and Rodrigo are not what we need the most, but if somehow the board manages to improve the starting line-up then I wouldnt mind at all to have Depay and Rodrigo in the squad and on the bench (one signed as a free agent and the other swapped for a player the club wants to sell). Big "NO" if the club signs them with the intention to integrate them into the starting 11, and medium "yeah, why not" if they are brought as options from the bench...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Juventus has emerged as a suitor for Palmeiras’ teenage star, Danilo.

The 19-year-old midfielder has been one of the best youngsters in Brazil for some time now and a move to Europe isn’t very far away.
Calciomercato via Tuttojuve reports that Juve hasn’t made contact over his transfer yet, but they have been putting feelers out for his signature and he would reportedly cost them 15m euros.

Despite being so young, he has emerged as one of the key players at the Brazilian side and he has played 23 games in all competitions this season.

https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-targeting-15m-euros-south-american-midfielder/

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's time to bring in Maxi Arnold @zizinho
He is just going to stay at VFL or what? He seemed promising a while ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahah this dumb had the cheek to propose this exchange.:lol::lol::sergio:

550x413_27553680847_a8ca8f4dfb_o.jpg
I wouldn't even take Berna on a free if I was in charge of Spezia. If he played for free I would consider it.

Dealing with Lyon is hard because Aulus isn't a a pushover and he's not a moron either. What a stupid exchange that would have been.

Apr 17, 2013
He is just going to stay at VFL or what? He seemed promising a while ago.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't even take Berna on a free if I was in charge of Spezia. If he played for free I would consider it.

Dealing with Lyon is hard because Aulus isn't a a pushover and he's not a moron either. What a stupid exchange that would have been.
He's a businessman, the sale of players is part of the club's economic model, and when a player wants to leave he is understanding and does not go power strugle (rarely), the last one I remember was Essien. IMO, players sold by Lyon are rarely sold at a good price when we compare to some clubs (150 M for Pepe and Osinheim from Lille or 70 M for Lemar).

After when we have mental difficulties like Fabio, it's not easy to negotiate.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It could be good for them if they got enough money. They got a lot out of depay and berna could have a good season there and they sell him for 30-40. But we probably offered some pocket change so they rejected

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Dortmund have categorically ruled out a transfer for 2021, so maybe a crazy offer of around 150m€ would change their mind.

It is also not clear how high the clause for 2022 is, old reports say 75m€, but lately it was said over 100m€.

I would guess Real have good chances for 2022, maybe City..tough to predict..wouldnt bet on Juve though.
In that case actually looks to me like we mayyy be a contender

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Juventus has emerged as a suitor for Palmeiras’ teenage star, Danilo.

The 19-year-old midfielder has been one of the best youngsters in Brazil for some time now and a move to Europe isn’t very far away.
Calciomercato via Tuttojuve reports that Juve hasn’t made contact over his transfer yet, but they have been putting feelers out for his signature and he would reportedly cost them 15m euros.

Despite being so young, he has emerged as one of the key players at the Brazilian side and he has played 23 games in all competitions this season.

https://www.juvefc.com/juventus-targeting-15m-euros-south-american-midfielder/
From argieventus to brazucaventus. JJ is a whole new epoch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)